March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Who's Online Now
9 members (bushveld, docbill, Dave Weber, cable, 2 invisible), 339 guests, and 4 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,374
Posts543,999
Members14,391
Most Online1,131
Jan 21st, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 14 of 14 1 2 12 13 14
Sidelock
Sidelock

This is all so exciting! My heart is beating so fast!

https://youtu.be/QL69yWD8UOY

Sidelock
Sidelock

Poor James Mustela Frenata... The two faced Canadian weasel.

So sorry to tax your brain with posts so tedious that you needed to IGNORE them. We recently saw this same lame shit from the Preacher...

Since you are also mentally incapable of digesting too many things at once, I will go slowly, and just address small digestible bites of your own spin.

Take a deep breath and try to think real hard. Let me know if I need to break this down further.

OK, ready? I said it was two-faced of you to ask me to blue your barrels, while at the same time acting like you were amicable and "friendly" to me. If we can believe any of your bullshit, you actually felt much differently about me. Yet you still preferred me over your new wonderful Libtard friend Stevie Bertram SKB, when you wanted someone to do a nice job of slow rust bluing.It

You claim I had become so tedious and objectionable that you had to use the IGNORE function. Two problems with that sister....

First, like me, you had previously made the argument that we have free will, and should be able to just skip over the posts of anyone we don't care to read anymore. That is what Stan recently said he does, and that is what I do.

Second, in spite of your disingenuous claim, you still felt compelled to toggle the IGNORE function to keep right on reading the stuff that got your panties in a knot.

That is pretty much the same crap we see from BrentD on a regular basis.

That should be enough for now to counter SPIN and WEASEL WORDS from a two-faced Canadian weasel.

More to follow...

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

SKB Online Content
Sidelock
Online Content
Sidelock

http://www.bertramandco.com/
Booking African hunts, firearms import services

Here for the meltdowns
Sidelock
Sidelock

Have at it Keith. I have a life that revolves around things other than internet warrior-ing and constantly rebutting or refuting your spun version of facts.

Youre unhealthily obsessed with proving your points, however useless they may be. The nature of your character is evident to all. So is mine. Im fine with how we are and will be judged.

I sometimes dont not respond to you because of some gotcha post from you. I sometimes dont respond because you are an ass. Because there is no end to your obsessive / compulsive drive to win these inane discussions. Sometimes I just get tired of your toxicity, hostility and social stupidity. jOes too.

As has been pointed out many times here, you are a purveyor of all that you accuse others of.....cowardice, hypocrisy, spin and lies. You start just about every toxic diversion on this board. And if its not you, its your bum buddy jOe. The reason no one complains about the Rev or SKB or RMB or the rest when one of them resorts to your tactics is they dont start it. You do. But you are too stupid to realize that.

Spend you day dreaming up some lengthy counter argument Keith. My conservative and liberal friends and I will just be laughing sadly at your obsessive/compulsive nature.

Remind me again Keith. How many converts have you got to our side. The side that believes in the freedom to own guns and use them in a responsible manner for sporting, hunting and self defence purposes. How many Keith?

You and I may want the same things, but you are too blind to see you are an impediment to your own objectives.

Last edited by canvasback; 01/22/20 03:13 PM.

The world cries out for such: he is needed & needed badly- the man who can carry a message to Garcia
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: nca225
....nobody else but your puppy dog and goat f#@king racist buddy homelessAsshole comes to defend you....

...I'll patiently await until your puppy dog is done gratifying you and starts her barking for her master.

Woof, woof. Oh, and that was a masculine amigo bark.

I suppose its not easy for you to be the massengill mascot. When you roll over and champion the cause, none of your buddies want to rub your belly. Whys that? Oh dont worry, they still adore you. Its just gettin a little creepy under the big tent, eh? May your car run out of batteries, and your comfort pony stomp on your lego village.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Nice to see you come running when called!

Enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2AkLE4X-bbU

Forum: a medium of discussion/expression of ideas. https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/forum
Sidelock
Sidelock

Utterly sad and pathetic

Michael Dittamo
Topeka, KS
Sidelock
Sidelock

Well Mustela Frenata, the two faced Canadian weasel, I'm sure that you find it problematic that I should confront you when you are posting your spin and bullshit.

But I should first compliment you. You are doing a very good impression of the Preacher, with your attempts to run away from your bullshit by covering it up with accusations of OCD or mental illness or not being a good Roman Catholic.

You two disingenuous turds sure like to toss that crap around. You'd think I have a Rosary and a Knights of Columbus logo in my tagline, and continually beat my chest over my religion. That is pure horse-shit, and you both know it. Really, other than bringing it up to show I knew a little bit about adult conversion to Catholicism when your good friend King lied about the circumstances of his Father's conversion, I don't really mention it. I certainly don't try to say I am devout and ready for Sainthood.

And your last reply demonstrates the sheer hypocrisy of referring to me as obsessive-compulsive. You couldn't get through it without attacking jOe again. Why don't you go through your posts for the last couple years to see what percentage contain an attack on jOe.

You keep asking me about how many converts I have brought over to the pro-gun Conservative side with my posting style and my confronting the bullshit posted by you and your pals.

That's a really good question weasel. How many times did I ask you the same thing about your penchant for coddling and accepting Libtards and liars here? You want to talk about OCD repetitive debates and tedious arguments? How many times did you try to change their hearts or teeny-tiny idiotic minds... without moving them a nanometer.

So then, quite a few times in the past, when you would admonish me for piling on King or nca225 or Stevie SKB, or rmb, etc., I asked you the same question. I challenged you to show us even one that you ever changed. I know that question pissed you off, and I know you never once gave any reply at all.

So how about it mustela frenata... how about answering me before I answer you?

After that, I will address some more of your lies and horse-shit. Maybe we'll start with your idiotic spin on your lame-ass definition of a "friend". I know that you considered Doug a friend. So did you ever actually meet him in person? Why do you call it filth to opine that he would be aghast at your recent affiliations with some Libtards he despised? You call it my imagination, but I still have long PM exchanges with him and from him where he told me exactly how he felt about them. You know how he felt too, so your assertion that I am impugning his memory or disingenuously cling to his skirt is simply more evidence of what a petty two-faced fraud you are. Those friends you speak of should watch their backs around you.

And it still sticks in your craw that jOe saw and understood that you couldn't be trusted, and had no integrity, a long time ago. That's what makes his presence here more objectionable and threatening to you than the filth that nca225 posted about a good guy like craigd. And you say I am ridiculous and have mental issues???

I am hardly "crushed" by the ending of our so-called "friendship". Don't flatter yourself. I terminated it in no uncertain terms when I finally saw what a two-faced piece of shit you are. I have had no regrets, and never will. Rage on with your mindless fantasies, mustela frenata.

You should be able to digest a little more than the Preacher at one time, because of the demonstrated fact that you have two-faces.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: old colonel
Utterly sad and pathetic

Yes Gladys Kravitz... you certainly are! But you forgot the part about being a sneaky hypocritical little worm. For you showed us just how much you care about decorum, manners, civility, and adherence to the rules here by your non-response to the absolute filth nca225 directed toward craigd.

You showed everyone here exactly what you are, and how much you can be trusted to tell the truth.

Do you think nca225's filth would be appropriate over on Upland Journal forum? I'm guessing you would... because otherwise, you, BrentD, the Preacher Drew, Mustela Frenata, SKB Stevie, and all the other Libtards would be demanding that Dave banish him/her, and you'd be calling for him/her to post his/her full name and address. You would all be working on a doxxing campaign to out him/her too!

You brave warriors all would feel right at home in a septic tank... on the grounds of a mental hospital.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Has this forum become just a battle ground for half a dozen bitter ,angry individuals. For your own well being Id recommend calling it quits. Youve insulted each other so much its going round in circles and the venom in your posts must be having a detrimental affect on everyone involved. I think we all know ad nauseum how you feel about each other but is this behaviour considered appropriate anywhere?
If you are wanting to establish a pecking order could it not be reached through informative double gun posts that we could enjoy.
Naive ? Probably but this bickering is obviously upsetting to all parties,and doesnt reflect the common bond that experience in the field and on the range should.
Id like to see the bigger man or men draw a line under it and move on.

Page 14 of 14 1 2 12 13 14

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.