April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,164 guests, and 5 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,469
Posts545,142
Members14,409
Most Online1,299
Apr 26th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 14 of 23 1 2 12 13 14 15 16 22 23
Sidelock
Sidelock

Hi Keith,
I expect your carer will be round soon to get you up and fix your meds so I thought Id drop you a post careful not to double dose though because I reckon your last post was showing signs of you losing your grip on reality. Thinking on I reckon that should the worst happen and you were about while I was a potential casualty in a mass shooting you would jump in and save me and the day so remember to keep those magazines fully charged with one up the spout I dont want you letting me down . However Im not up for increasing the chances of this happening by supporting any legislation here in Scotland to hand out ,once the cash has changed hands, AR15s and semi auto pistols to every Tom Dick and Mohammed I think that would be a bad idea.

You omitted to mention CraigDs ( how predictable ) unease in having once legal semi auto rifles appear on the grey market , I think that means unregistered, in New Zealand and thats what you actually support so if you were to take the time to read then most importantly understand what people are writing you might be a little closer to realising you dont have as much support as you think for your blinkered outlook.

Of course its others who are suffering the consequences of your laissez faire ,thats French Keith, attitude to gun ownership ,all so you can protect your fellow citizens from a tyrannical government that doesnt exist. Id say thats a bad trade.

Your rants cause me to imagine some crazy old uncle who has plenty of strong opinions but nothing really to back them up and allows all those crazy thoughts to fester in what is probably a brain well past its mediocre best. So I think your name should be

UNCLE FESTER.

Its been entertaining Fester and much as I enjoy our little conversations Im finding you much like paper punching, just a trifle boring so no more sparring ,youre too much of a light weight and you ve only got the one punch so not much of an opponent. Stay cheery and remember not everyone is after your guns.

Say hello to Ted for me I think his views are pretty close to yours but I reckon he is the gentleman you will never be.

Your analogy with the plane is pretty poor by the way, simply because they restrict those flying them I think you need a special licence does that ring any bells Fester unless you hijack one there is no legally obtainable 747s for any would be terrorists get my drift. KO

Last edited by Konor3inch; 03/05/20 11:20 AM.
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: Konor3inch
Hi Keith,
I expect your carer will be round soon to get you up and fix your meds so I thought Id drop you a post careful not to double dose though because I reckon your last post was showing signs of you losing your grip on reality. Thinking on I reckon that should the worst happen and you were about while I was a potential casualty in a mass shooting you would jump in and save me and the day so remember to keep those magazines fully charged with one up the spout I dont want you letting me down . However Im not up for increasing the chances of this happening by supporting any legislation here in Scotland to hand out ,once the cash has changed hands, AR15s and semi auto pistols to every Tom Dick and Mohammed I think that would be a bad idea.

You omitted to mention CraigDs ( how predictable ) unease in having once legal semi auto rifles appear on the grey market , I think that means unregistered, in New Zealand and thats what you actually support so if you were to take the time to read then most importantly understand what people are writing you might be a little closer to realising you dont have as much support as you think for your blinkered outlook.

Of course its others who are suffering the consequences of your laissez faire ,thats French Keith, attitude to gun ownership ,all so you can protect your fellow citizens from a tyrannical government that doesnt exist. Id say thats a bad trade.

Your rants cause me to imagine some crazy old uncle who has plenty of strong opinions but nothing really to back them up and allows all those crazy thoughts to fester in what is probably a brain well past its mediocre best. So I think your name should be

UNCLE FESTER.

Its been entertaining Fester and much as I enjoy our little conversations Im finding you much like paper punching, just a trifle boring so no more sparring ,youre too much of a light weight and you ve only got the one punch so not much of an opponent. Stay cheery and remember not everyone is after your guns.

Say hello to Ted for me I think his views are pretty close to yours but I reckon he is the gentleman you will never be.

From several posts previous to the above quote ..........

Sorry Keith Im out

Just for the record, what does "I'm out" mean in Scotland?

SRH

May God bless America and those who defend her.
Sidelock
Sidelock

Theres nothing like free choice Stan weve got that here in Scotland too

Sidelock
Sidelock

Outed, maybe.

Well, "Konor", your delve into taking it more "personal" seems very reminiscent of some others here.
Perhaps to the point of wondering if you are a "poseur" (that's French) and a troll.
Since we are now at a personal level, just an idle question.
Is the "3inch" your depth of vision, or something else.....?

Dumb, but learning...Prof Em, BSc(ME), CAE (FYI)
Sidelock
Sidelock

Hi DmColonial no afraid Im not a poseur I dont behave affectedly to impress others just putting across a perspective to counter the drivel that is a thinly masked political diatribe by Uncle Fester every time a thread is started that involves a double gun interest .
It was purely for my own satisfaction to hold good old Uncle Fester to account for all the threads he has ruined with his constant moaning whinging and boring to the nth degree political spin on the world and also for his continual attacks on several members of the forum .
Just really dishing out to him some of the medicine he has dished out to others ad nauseum. Its a one off so I wont be chasing him around the threads as he constantly does to others with his predictable quotes and diatribes.

Thats it in a nutshell really ,sorry if the process was as equally painful to some as I have found reading Uncle Festers personal assassinations of others. Im just an average guy not looking to impress just to pay back for my own personal satisfaction

Oh and the three inch thats mostly for the chamber of my favourite wildfowling gun ,a Cogswell an Harrison Konor model made in 1957 by I think the oldest London gun making firm still in business but its also a bit of fun . Im not that insecure fortunately so I dont worry what others may think it applies to.

As they say in my old Scottish Regiment Nemo me impune lacessit

Last edited by Konor3inch; 03/05/20 12:34 PM.
Sidelock
Sidelock

Theres nothing like free choice Stan weve got that here in Scotland too

Agreed, Konor, even at the expense of your credibility.

Well done, ?

SRH

May God bless America and those who defend her.
Sidelock
Sidelock

As they say in my old Scottish Regiment Nemo me impune lacessit

Fancy!

Ours was...Just drop a JDAM on the MFers.

6:05 what a wrister!
7:40 poor Getzlaf...lol

Sidelock
Sidelock

Sorry Keith Im out

I was quite sure you were not "out" Konor3inch. DmColonial's description of "outed" is much more accurate though.

I did indeed note craigd's concern about the so-called gray market for semi-autos in New Zealand. And I am quite certain that he wasn't lamenting the idea that they were not rounded up by a tyrannical government due to some mandatory licensing or registration scheme. I know enough about craigd to know that he confronts every anti-gun troll that ever makes the mistake of supporting registration or other infringements upon our 2nd Amendment Rights. Please don't confuse craigd with a complete idiot like rocky mtn bill.

We know that you don't like handguns or semi-autos, and that you are all too ready to act like a spineless sheep and give up the rights and property of others in order to preserve what you personally approve of. You still refuse to explain how you can sleep at night knowing that the guns you approve of were the same as the guns that murdered people in another mass killing spree 14 years after Dunblane. You mentioned lighting a cigarette with the same matches that could be used to start an arson fire earlier. Plenty of people think that your tobacco products should be banned by governments for the good of society. I personally think you should be able to make your own choice in such matters, so long as you don't impose on others.

I saw your comment about giving handguns and semi-autos to "every Tom, Dick, and Mohammed..." No doubt rocky mtn bill and Larry Clown will be along shortly to confront you on your racist profiling Muslim bashing efforts. Actually, I'm sure that you noticed that my attacks on certain members of this forum are rooted in their support for the same anti-gun infringements that you have finally revealed to us. Your posts here only serve to confirm what I have been saying all along about the sheer foolishness of inviting and welcoming guys like you into a Big Tent, while you are all religiously supporting those who work relentlessly to erode and eventually end our gun ownership rights.
Tthe 9-11 terrorists were able to legally get flying lessons and pilot's licenses. If you can afford it, there is no restriction saying that a private citizen cannot buy a 747 or other large jet. Donald Trump owns one, and John Travolta owns one and also pilots one. There are private citizens who legally own and fly old military fighter jets. There was and still is the concern that terrorists could use smaller planes such as crop dusters to spread chemical or bio-weapons. But they have not been banned. Perhaps it is different under your tyrannical government. As for registration, well, so are cars, trucks, and busses. None of those vehicles is Constitutionally protected, and none is absolutely necessary. My Amish Dutch neighbors do fine without them.

By the way dimwit, I do not believe that everyone is out to get my guns. I am only concerned about the ones who actually come right out and tell us that they want more laws, more registration, more Unconstitutional infringements, more anti-gun Judges and Supreme Court Justices, and even bans and confiscations. Unfortunately, that encompasses most all Liberal Left Democrats.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Hi Uncle Fester you just dont get it. Do you read anything critically or are you just too intent on personal attack to comprehend .

I dont smoke. I have a good friend called Mohammed ,a Muslim from Somalia. and this is a double gun forum not a second amendment forum .

Youre a tedious person who is probably responsible for driving many readers of this forum away I wont be driven away but I wont be reading any more of your drivel its really quite draining ,again apologies to all reasonable forum members for drawing this out,

Bye bye Uncle Fester I think you are doomed to continually repeat the same mistakes that you have been making for years some people just never learn.

I found it quite tiring just for a few days posting predominantly negative posts so cant imagine how you feel I suppose your bitterness and anger keeps you going Im afraid I do not have those reserves.

Last edited by Konor3inch; 03/05/20 02:38 PM. Reason: Clarification
Sidelock
Sidelock

The rise of school shootings has a direct correlation to the rise of liberalism . Liberal ideology results in immorality, a constant attack on religion, except islam if course, and a godless society

Page 14 of 23 1 2 12 13 14 15 16 22 23

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.