April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Who's Online Now
6 members (ChiefC, Hugh Lomas, Skeeterbd, DaveB, Argo44, 1 invisible), 877 guests, and 6 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,445
Posts544,832
Members14,406
Most Online1,258
Mar 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
#568925 04/02/20 06:27 PM
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

Pete Mikalajunas' website damascus-barrels.com has been down since shortly after the first of the year. Starting about 2006, Pete began researching pattern welded barrel production, esp. in Belgium, and our fund of knowledge grew exponentially because of his efforts.
With the help of Marc Gettemans he obtained from Liege the 1925 movie “The Making of Damascus Barrels”, and established his website in 2008. The link to the movie also no longer works
http://www.damascus-barrels.com/Movie.html
Pete also researched the A.J. Aubrey/Meriden Fire Arms guns and published an article in the Spring, 2010 Double Gun Journal
He also had an interest in vintage double rifles, Henri Pieper guns, and upland hunting with his GSPs.
I last heard from Pete in early 2016. The last activity on his Facebook page was in the fall of 2016.
This is a great loss and a reminder that in the internet age, research needs to be preserved.

Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

While we are at it frown

The pseudonymous Zircon posted “Contribute Junk To Advance Barrel Strength Knowledge” on two public internet forums in 2005 requesting vintage barrels for composition and strength testing. By 2006 he had accumulated almost 40 samples (some contributed by PeteM), both Fluid Steel and Pattern Welded. Part of the collection included the Damascus barrels from the Parker GH and the Vulcan Steel barrels from the Parker VH that had been the subjects of destructive testing by Sherman Bell, with the technical support of Tom Armbrust, published in The Double Gun Journal Vol. 10, Issue 4, Winter, 1999, “Finding Out For Myself” Part II and Vol. 16, Issue 2, Summer 2005, “Finding Out For Myself” Part IX.

My last communication with Zircon was May, 2015 when he indicated that he was working on an article for submission to DGJ.
The fate of those 40 barrel samples is unknown.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Drew;
So sorry to hear this. Pete was indeed extremely knowledgeable on Damascus. I have a CD I obtained from him on "The Making of Damascus Barrels". It is very informative.

I also have some Bad News. On Thursday, March 26 I went back for a CT Scan following my last Chemo treatment by one month. While some of my Cancer Cells had shrunk, unfortunately, others had grown. There were no other treatments available to me. I was thusly dismissed, sent home & put under the care of my regular MD.

I have absolutely no idea he much longer I may be able to monitor this site. On the bright side, I have been a Christian for 65 years & lived a happy life with a Faithful Christian Wife for 60 years. I am thus ready to "Cross The Bar"

Miller/TN
I Didn't Say Everything I Said, Yogi Berra
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

I'm so sorry Miller. Your contributions based on practical experience have been of tremendous value both here and on the Lefever site.

Hebrews 3:14 (NLT)
For if we are faithful to the end, trusting God just as firmly as when we first believed, we will share in all that belongs to Christ.

Louis Berkhof’s closing words in the last article he wrote for "De Wachter"
In the hour of death it is the forgiving grace of God which enables us to rest our heads in confidence, fills our hearts with the hope of eternal life, and causes us to look forward with holy joy to the eternal mansions which God has prepared for his own.

Sidelock
Online Content
Sidelock

Miller....you are a font of knowledge and an example for us all on how to live a good life. Good luck. Gene Williams

Baluch are not Brahui, Brahui are Baluch
Sidelock
Sidelock

Miller, you and those around you are in our prayers.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Just spent a 1/2 hour on the phone w/ Pete M. He is ok, but they are hunkered down in Chicago. He is progressing slowly, but was in the hospital from January 2019 - July 2019. He was in the hospital yesterday & has an appointment soon for his prognosis. His plan is to take some time & write the life of an apprentice & I strongly urged him to put pen to paper.

Daryl, Drew, etc. he asked about you all.

Cheers,

Raimey
rse

Sidelock
Sidelock

Miller, you're brave to share that news and, along with your other brothers here, I appreciate it. Rest assured you will be in my prayers every morning. I have admired you from afar, for a long time, and appreciate you sharing your knowledge and wit.

We may get canned for this thread. It seems like many threads that shift towards evangelical tones get deleted. Don't know for sure. But, I think you and I share common beliefs. One of those is that when we "cross over" it is going to be the most glorious experience we have ever imagined. The Creator has given us a life to enjoy here, and serve Him, and I'm going to hang onto it as long as I can, and when I leave this life I intend to do it kicking and scratching. But, the assurance we have of life after mortal life is the most precious thing I can have. And that is what makes the difference between dying in Christ and dying in the flesh. My mantra is this ............ if I can trust Him in life, I can trust Him in death. I hope and pray yours is a long time coming.

Hang in there my brother. I will be "standing in the gap".

SRH

May God bless America and those who defend her.
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

Thank you Raimey

Sidelock
Sidelock

Thank you for that witness, Stan. Mr. Miller, may God's peace and healing be with you.
JR

Be strong, be of good courage.
God bless America, long live the Republic.
Sidelock
Sidelock

"The peace of God that surpasses all understanding," Miller. You were here a bit ahead of me, discussing JD tractors and snowblowers with me. I've always admired you for your fairness and equanimity and all that you have contributed to the forum. Don't cut life short. My son is dying of melanoma. Everywhere but his brain and bones. We didn't think he would make Christmas a year ago. He's still with us, burning brightly to the end. The Spirit prevails over every material limitation, even death itself, and my wish is it will ease your journey, too.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Miller, I have grown more concerned as time has passed without response to my last PM inquiry of your health. I am sorry to hear this word. You have been gracious and generous with your time writing detailed answers to my queries on technical questions that I suppose not many are much interested in. I have thought often that all that time was given to a stranger represented only by a pseudonym on an Internet forum. You know you have my thanks and my appreciation.

I’ve never mentioned to you that I’ve been to the edge three times myself, each by heart attack, and I can assure you, He is there! As perhaps now you are coming to the end of this initial brief earthly portion of life, be assured that I will remember you to the One who has conquered death and the grave.

These words, in the old manner of speaking, have been personally proven over the decades.

My soul followeth hard after Thee,
Thy right hand upholdeth me.

Great grace to you and your loved ones, friend.

Last edited by ShowMeSon; 04/06/20 06:42 AM.

Speude Bradeos
Sidelock
Sidelock

Sorry to read of your boy, King. It would tear me apart if I faced things switched around with my idea of how things should line up. Take care.

Sidelock
Sidelock

to quote yogi:

"it ain't over, till it's over"...

hang in there, my friend...

be as happy as you can...

Last edited by ed good; 04/03/20 07:03 AM.

keep it simple and keep it safe...
Sidelock
Sidelock

Mr. Miller
May God bless and keep you. You are in my prayers as well.
Karl

Sidelock
Sidelock

Miller, I am very sorry to hear of the bad news you recently got. I will of course be praying that you will continue to be here with us for a long time. I'm sure you are ready and willing to be called by the Lord, but I want you to know that not having you here would be a tremendous loss to all of us.

I always appreciated the knowledge you share, and will always be grateful for all you have taught me about Lefevers. Even more important, although some may take it for granted, is the passion with which you support and defend the 2nd Amendment. And thanks for giving us the chance to say it while you are still with us. Hang in there!

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Miller, you will be in our prayers.

GLS Offline
Sidelock
Sidelock

Miller, King, I am sorry to hear the news. Wish both of you comfort and peace through this time. Gil

Sidelock
Sidelock

Miller, so sorry to hear of your latest report. New technologies are always coming out and I hope one of them can help you.
You have shared so much of your knowledge to this forum which has helped many, thank you.
May God bless you.

King so sorry to hear about your son, may God bless.

David

Sidelock
Sidelock

King, I pray strength and comfort for you as well, during this trying time.

Blessings, SRH

May God bless America and those who defend her.
Sidelock
Sidelock

Miller, very sorry to hear of your prognosis. You've contributed much to this forum. You will be missed.

Sidelock
Sidelock

A man from Tennessee who quotes Alfred Lord Tennyson--hope you beat what the Duke called 'the big C'-- My favorite poem about how life can be unfair is Rudyard Kipling's "IF"--hope you get through all this-- RWTF

"The field is the touchstone of the man"..
Sidelock
Sidelock

Miller - VERY sorry to hear yer news.
Have always enjoyed yer QUALITY posts and the manner in which you conduct yerself on this Board.
Had my picture taken once, standing beside Lem Motlow, but never did get to meet you.
We all have an expiry date on our Visitor's Passport to the goode Lord's planet Earth.
Maybe we'll rub shoulders in the grand machine shop in the sky, and I'll pick up some pointers - I'd like that.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Miller, that is bad news for sure. We never know God's plan for us, but in faith we trust His wisdom. I've followed your posts here for enough years to think of you as a friend though we've never met. I pray that we will continue to see your participation here for long to come.
Best...Geo

Sidelock
Sidelock

Miller,
Just want to pass along my condolences, and let you know an elderly friend of mine lived quite a while after a similar diagnosis. Perhaps you will be with us for some time.
I’m hoping that is the case.

Good luck.

Best,
Ted

Sidelock
Sidelock

You have my sympathy, it's always comforting to know God is at your side. Best wishes for the future,
Regards, mrwmartin

NA
Sidelock
Sidelock

Miller and King, Your friends here would share your burdens if they only could. We all wish the best for you and your families.

Bill Ferguson
Sidelock
Sidelock

Gentlemen:

Way too-much hard news here. I don't have any good words for it. My prayers will be for God's strength, grace and peace for you both.

LM

JDH Offline
Sidelock
Sidelock

2 Corinthians 4:17-18

Sidelock
Sidelock

Miller,
I always believed a man should pray for forgiveness, for others, and for help to do the right thing; but not to pray for himself. He should live so others would pray for him. From all the comments above, it is clear you have lived such a life and I'm sure you will be blessed because of it. Take care.
Mike

Sidelock
Sidelock

Thanks to all for your kind words, thoughts & Especially Prayers.
A bit of an update. I was first diagnosed with Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma in August of 1987. I went through 12 weeks of chemo, once a week & was declared in remission. This held for 30 years & about a month. In late 2017 it returned. I late sept I began Chemo again & appeared to again be in remission, then returned again in late 2018. I was put in a study group for Immuno treatment. It seemed to be working for a while then reversed, so back to more Chemo, which has also now failed. I have not decided to just lay down & Die, but continue to have a ray of hope.

The local surgeon who did my Biopsy back in '87 told me at that time about 20 years previously he had a Melanoma. All had been done for him that could be done & he then went to John Hopkins for further treatment. They did all they could at that point in time & sent back down to TN to Die, with a prospect f no more than 6 months. Shortly thereafter, with no further treatment, he went into remission & lived for a long number of years afterward. He is now deceased, I do not recall what he actually died of other than old age, but it was not Cancer, so there is always hope that a Higher Power will intervene.

As long as I am able to get to my computer, & I do have a laptop, I will try to monitor this board, as well as some others I am on, just wanted to make everyone aware if I miss a few days, don't think I am ignoring the group.

Miller/TN
Sidelock
Sidelock

Best wishes, fingers crossed and prayers up. Be safe.

LGF Offline
Sidelock
Sidelock

Miller and King, you are mainstays of this forum, wells of information and wisdom. Thinking of you both and hoping for the best.

Sidelock
Sidelock

I lit a candle for you, Miller today at St. Michaels- Palm Sunday for us Christians-- one week aprox. before the corrupt Jews in the Sandhedrian betrayed our Lord and Master, Son of God the Creator. A bit off topic, but indulge me if you would- just as I have always wondered how the course of the World might have developed with a "what if:" scenario-- Here's a few of my favorites-- pertinent today's "Sturm und Drang" with the Corona scenario-much like the Spanish Flu that hit America hard in 1917.

What if: Adolph Hitler had been KIA in WW1-and Hermann Goering shot down from the skies much as happened to Baron Manfred Von Richtofen-- What if Kreigsmarine Kapitan Walter Braunschweig had passed up on torpedoing the Lusitania. What if Albert Einstein had run an Baskin & Robbins ice cream cart in Leipzig. What if FDR had stopped with 2 terms under his belt in 1940- and Wendell Wilkie (The barefoot boy from Wall St.) had been our POTUS when the Japs hit us at Pearl Harbor Dec. 1941--and the big one: When Pontius Pilate who found no criminal activity in Jesus ministering to the sick and destitute, had told the crowd: "Screw this freeing criminals gig one a year- Barrabas gets crucified, and Jesus is free to do His thing-"

Just imagine, if you will, how our World might have evolved through the centuries since we lost Him to the betrayal by the Jews-- No wars, plagues, ships sunk at sea, cancer, and we could all live in peace. I hope our Savior sheds the light of his mercy upon you in your time of trial, and that you emerge whole and free again from your affliction. RWTF

Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

Pete had another site, but no activity since 2011
http://www.chitown-angler.com/fin-n-feat...-some-eye-candy

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: Run With The Fox
I lit a candle for you, Miller today at St. Michaels- Palm Sunday for us Christians-- one week aprox. before the corrupt Jews in the Sandhedrian betrayed our Lord and Master, Son of God the Creator. A bit off topic, but indulge me if you would- just as I have always wondered how the course of the World might have developed with a "what if:" scenario-- Here's a few of my favorites-- pertinent today's "Sturm und Drang" with the Corona scenario-much like the Spanish Flu that hit America hard in 1917.

What if: Adolph Hitler had been KIA in WW1-and Hermann Goering shot down from the skies much as happened to Baron Manfred Von Richtofen-- What if Kreigsmarine Kapitan Walter Braunschweig had passed up on torpedoing the Lusitania. What if Albert Einstein had run an Baskin & Robbins ice cream cart in Leipzig. What if FDR had stopped with 2 terms under his belt in 1940- and Wendell Wilkie (The barefoot boy from Wall St.) had been our POTUS when the Japs hit us at Pearl Harbor Dec. 1941--and the big one: When Pontius Pilate who found no criminal activity in Jesus ministering to the sick and destitute, had told the crowd: "Screw this freeing criminals gig one a year- Barrabas gets crucified, and Jesus is free to do His thing-"

Just imagine, if you will, how our World might have evolved through the centuries since we lost Him to the betrayal by the Jews-- No wars, plagues, ships sunk at sea, cancer, and we could all live in peace. I hope our Savior sheds the light of his mercy upon you in your time of trial, and that you emerge whole and free again from your affliction. RWTF

I love how these threads bring out the best in conservatives. All the world's problems, all the jew's fault....

Forum: a medium of discussion/expression of ideas. https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/forum
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

Palm Sunday. The day Jesus entered Jerusalem in fulfillment of the Messianic prophecy of Zechariah 9:9.
And would be betrayed:
By a disciple
By the Jewish people
By Peter
And crucified by the Romans
AND BY ME Francis. You and I betrayed Him by our sin and rebellion

Jesus went willingly to the cross (John 10:18) to be the perfect sacrifice for MY sins (1 John 2:2, Galatians 2:20)...by God's set purpose and foreknowledge...Acts 2:23
God reconciled us to himself through Christ...God made him who had no sin to be sin for us...2 Corinthians 5:18,21

You and I are responsible for Christ's death Francis, not the Jews

And Gloria a Dios he rose from the dead proving His victory over sin, death and Satan.

Sidelock
Sidelock

A few things to keep in mind;
The Death of the Son of God was first prophesied in the Garden of Eden. Christ was sent to the earth as a Sacrifice for the sins of the world, not to set up an earthly kingdom. IF" Jesus had set up an army to resist the Romans & restore a military kingdom in Israel the Jews would have followed him to the grave if necessary. That was not his mission, he came to Establish a Spiritual Kingdom, His Church, which would Never be destroyed & that he accomplished.

It gets a bit touchy here, but one hs to understand, in spite of the fact he was sent to the world to "DIE", those who killed him were not the servants of God & are not innocent.

Miller/TN
Sidelock
Sidelock

Don’t sweat it Drew. Just a carnival barker they put up there.

Forum: a medium of discussion/expression of ideas. https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/forum
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

Yep, that whole resurrection thing was quite the trick

1 Corinthians 15:1-8
"Now, brothers and sisters, I want to remind you of the gospel I preached to you, which you received and on which you have taken your stand. By this gospel you are saved, if you hold firmly to the word I preached to you. Otherwise, you have believed in vain. For what I received I passed on to you as of first importance: that Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures, that he was buried, that he was raised on the third day according to the Scriptures, and that he appeared to Cephas, and then to the Twelve. After that, he appeared to more than five hundred of the brothers and sisters at the same time, most of whom are still living, though some have fallen asleep. Then he appeared to James, then to all the apostles, and he appeared to me also..."

The part about the dead being raised and walking around Jerusalem is pretty neat also! (Matthew 27:52-53)

The Jews that betrayed Jesus stand morally responsible for their sin (John 5:40, 12:37) before a holy and righteous Judge...just as each of us stand, in bondage to sin and without hope of redemption (Romans 3:23, 1 John 1:8) were it not for the atoning work of Jesus on the cross...and by His sacrifice ALL can be right with God, through surrender in faith to Jesus Christ. (John 3:16, Romans 3:22, Romans 10:9) And it is by faith, not by works, that we are saved. (Ephesians 2:8-9)

Sidelock
Sidelock

Miller, I'm sorry about your health concerns.
I'm glad you have faith.

Spring is here, and that's always a good thing.
I hope you feel better soon.

Don't waste a day.
And if you get there before me, I'd like to maybe run a surface grinder close to the coffee machine if possible.
A man's gotta have aspirations.

Out there doing it best I can.
Sidelock
Sidelock

Nice to see a quote used by you from the Christian chapter of the Holy Bible-- your more recent quote, I believe, was from the book of Hebrews, certainly NOT the words and act of our Christian Lord and Savior..Lots of potential wisdom we can learn from the Jews-- Bernie Madoff, Michael Milken, Mikey Bloomberg, Diane Feinstein, the list of crooked money grubbing gun ownership hating idiots all on a power trip--

Not by our acts, but by our faith. So buying a meal for a homeless Vet so he can be fed as well as we are lucky to be, or donating to St. Jude's Children's Hospital or the Shriner's Children's Hospital-burn unit- does not guarantee us as practicing Christians the "Stairway To Heaven" when the end comes?? Huumm- wonder bout that.

I'll give you one thing however, you sure as shootin' know your Bible- but so did Elmer Gantry, and William Jennings Bryan. El Zorro- y usted recuerdo algunas palabras de veridad: "No orrenas in el agua alrededor, porque usted habe de beberlo una otra dia>"

Sidelock
Sidelock

OK- I'll bite- How does a Landis surface grinder affect the shop "Katie Kuric" coffee maker?? Does the magnet that holds down the tool steel to the place fubar the coffee in brewing mode?? RWTF

Sidelock
Sidelock

In that “Great tool room in the sky”, there will be some plum positions. If Miller gets there before I do, maybe he can hook me up.

Having an incurable disease let’s you do penance through living, so you might get a leg up on good spots.

Out there doing it best I can.
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: ClapperZapper
In that “Great tool room in the sky”, there will be some plum positions. If Miller gets there before I do, maybe he can hook me up.

Having an incurable disease let’s you do penance through living, so you might get a leg up on good spots.

If anyone could save me an 8:00 a.m. tee time at Augusta with Paige Spiranac I’d appreciate it.

Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

Francis. How did you decide that part of the New Testament is "Christian", and other parts are not? What parts of God's inspired Word are authoritative...and what parts are just suggestions? wink

re: works
We do not do good works in order to be saved (Isaiah 64:6, Romans 3:28), but because we are saved (faith in action - Matthew 5:16, John 15:16, James 2:22, 1 Thessalonians 1:3); and because we will one day answer to our Lord and Savior for our actions (Matthew 16:27, 1 Corinthians 3:13 & 4:5, 2 Corinthians 5:10, Romans 14:10, Hebrews 4:13).
Because God the Father determines the outcome (Philippians 2:13), our concern is to glorify Him in the process (Colossians 3:17 "Do it in the name of Jesus" and v. 23 "Work with all your heart, as working for the Lord...").

James 1:22, 2:18b
Do not merely listen to the word...do what it says. Show (your) faith by what (you) do.
John Calvin's Institutes, Book III on James 2
Those who by true faith are righteous prove their righteousness by obedience and good works, not by a bare and imaginary mask of faith. An empty show of faith does not justify, and a believer, not content with such an image, declares his righteousness by his good works.

and BTW I know many Jews and atheists who are much more kind, gracious and giving than LOTS of those who believe themselves to be Christians.

Sidelock
Sidelock

OK,
Here is what I say to my friends and family that complain that the "Jews killed Jesus": That was preordained and part of God's plan, if we claim to be Christian, we cannot say God was wrong when he planned the very thing that is the bedrock of the Christian Faith. Without the Resurrection, there would be no Christians, and without the "Passion" and Jesus asking God to "forgive them, they know not what they do"; there would be no Resurrection. If it had not happened we would still be Jews also.
Mike

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: Run With The Fox
Nice to see a quote used by you from the Christian chapter of the Holy Bible-- your more recent quote, I believe, was from the book of Hebrews, certainly NOT the words and act of our Christian Lord and Savior..Lots of potential wisdom we can learn from the Jews-- Bernie Madoff, Michael Milken, Mikey Bloomberg, Diane Feinstein, the list of crooked money grubbing gun ownership hating idiots all on a power trip--

Not by our acts, but by our faith. So buying a meal for a homeless Vet so he can be fed as well as we are lucky to be, or donating to St. Jude's Children's Hospital or the Shriner's Children's Hospital-burn unit- does not guarantee us as practicing Christians the "Stairway To Heaven" when the end comes?? Huumm- wonder bout that.

I'll give you one thing however, you sure as shootin' know your Bible- but so did Elmer Gantry, and William Jennings Bryan. El Zorro- y usted recuerdo algunas palabras de veridad: "No orrenas in el agua alrededor, porque usted habe de beberlo una otra dia>"

Fox, this blanket assault on Jews should be enough to exclude you from your Christian heaven. Try following the actual teachings of Christ and then consider yourself a Christian. I have met too many so called Christians who spend too much time hating.

I don’t like to wade into the religious stuff but occasionally the hypocrisy needs to be called out.

The world cries out for such: he is needed & needed badly- the man who can carry a message to Garcia
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: lonesome roads
Originally Posted By: ClapperZapper

If anyone could save me an 8:00 a.m. tee time at Augusta with Paige Spiranac I’d appreciate it.

LR, ain’t that the truth. I’d say let’s make it a threesome but I don’t want to go there.

The world cries out for such: he is needed & needed badly- the man who can carry a message to Garcia
Sidelock
Sidelock

Hey Foxy, just wondering, but would your opinion of the Jews change if you learned that Jesus was actually black?

You know the parts he hailed from was not populated by white folk at the time...

http://theconversation.com/jesus-wasnt-w...t-matters-91230

What a conundrum for you. Jews betraying a black guy to his death.

Last edited by nca225; 04/06/20 09:48 AM.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.