April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Who's Online Now
3 members (SKB, Jimmy W, 1 invisible), 992 guests, and 6 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,467
Posts545,116
Members14,409
Most Online1,258
Mar 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Sidelock
Sidelock

There are 2 distinct types of SKB being discussed here. They depend on how old you are. Old guys think of the Japanese made SKB's and people who haven't been around as long think of the Turkish made guns. 2 very different designs with the same name. I haven't shot the "new" SKB's, but I am very familiar with the Japanese guns. The older guns fill quite the same niche as the WS 700.

Sidelock
Sidelock

I don't know if anyone can say anything with certainty these days but I'm confident that the "old" SKBs are best buys for the money, owning 12 and 20.

Sidelock
Sidelock

You apparently don't remember badmouthing my Merkel for being German. But of course, it was just me you were badmouthing, as you are here. People that shoot other's birds are not the sorts of folks I like to hunt with. But it is not surprising you would make a habit of it. Sadly.

In any event, I think this Merkel, among others are fine hunting guns and I think I figured that out without any help from you. But go ahead. Sling some more mud. It's a crappy day out and we might was well melt down the forum a little more.

_________
BrentD, (Professor - just for Stan)

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

Be nice

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: ksauers1
Be nice

I'm tired of being nice with The Fuse. He wanted to go there unnecessarily. I'm happy to oblige.

_________
BrentD, (Professor - just for Stan)

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Sidelock
Sidelock

Haha. STFU Brent. You didnt go nowhere, per usual. You got put in your place, per usual. You opened your stupid mouth and then got slammed...and per usual you play victim. You always try to get the last word, thats your m.o. Thats fine, take the last word. Every single person here knows that you are the boards biggest fugazi. Cats been out of that bag with you for awhile now.
Keep on yacking...its what you do.

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.