Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 23 of 29 1 2 21 22 23 24 25 28 29
Sidelock
Sidelock

There are plenty of US troops in the Middle East, Chris:

https://www.usnews.com/news/elections/ar...the-middle-east

Hope this source isnt too conservative for you.

You, and the McPaper would have us believe there are none, and the Donald pulled them all. And, just like that, ISIS is reborn.

That simply isnt the case.

Do yourself a huge favor, and stop quoting the McPaper.

Best,
Ted

Sidelock
Sidelock

Ted, I missed your post about OBL favoring Biden. If you could, please post it again. In the meantime, perhaps you could explain what possible significance to anything current that information could have. Your bringing it up seems to suggest that Biden is soft on terrorism. If that's your point, why not just say it and reveal what a sorry-ass stooge you've become for some alternative- fact universe?

Bill Ferguson
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: rocky mtn bill
Ted, I missed your post about OBL favoring Biden. If you could, please post it again. In the meantime, perhaps you could explain what possible significance to anything current that information could have. Your bringing it up seems to suggest that Biden is soft on terrorism. If that's your point, why not just say it and reveal what a sorry-ass stooge you've become for some alternative- fact universe?

Reading a post by you always reinforces for me the notion you went through life and missed most everything, bill, and nothing I say or do will change that sorry ass fact.

I didnt hide it, bill. Get off your lazy liberal ass and find it.

Almost noon, here. Have a cocktail. Have several, bill.

For that girl that married me:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Vrr3lRLjZ1Y

Happy anniversary, honey!

Best,
Ted

Sidelock
Sidelock

....why not just say it and reveal what a sorry-ass stooge you've become for some alternative- fact universe?

Whoa bill, are you okay?

If you don't want to vet biden, just say it. Don't blame the messenger, right? Why don't you want to discuss how much easier it is to have an emotional connection with your guy, when his handlers have him hunkering out of the public eye? Hey, that brings up an important point, if you're not voting for jo, can you give us the qualifications of the nameless and faceless unelected advisors that will make his mouth move and his pen hand sign?

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: Ted Schefelbein
There are plenty of US troops in the Middle East, Chris:

https://www.usnews.com/news/elections/ar...the-middle-east

Hope this source isnt too conservative for you.

You, and the McPaper would have us believe there are none, and the Donald pulled them all. And, just like that, ISIS is reborn.

That simply isnt the case.

Do yourself a huge favor, and stop quoting the McPaper.

Best,
Ted

Well there Bo Peep master of sheep you must think you've got me, but then again you didn't read your own article. Probably because you are to lazy to do the research. Some of those troops came after we killed that dirtbag general, but well after we withdrew for Syria where the fight against ISIS was and after the Kurds got slaughtered after trump's and your betrayal of our close allies.

In fact you article doesn't even mention ISIS once nor does it detail its operations in the area since then.

Did you also notice the the military personal numbers were a guess as it indicated the Pentagon stopped publishing them in 2017? Just so you know when some thing states: "There may be...." , whatever that maybe is, is just a guess.

Nothing concrete from you as per usual.

Do yourself a huge favor and stop being lazy and do your homework Ms. Peep.

BTW I was RONTFLMAO when I realized how of little consequence your article was to the argument and all you can do is grasp at straws. Keep it up! Endlessly funny.

Last edited by nca225; 04/29/20 03:04 PM.

Forum: a medium of discussion/expression of ideas. https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/forum
Sidelock
Sidelock

Problem with that is he doesn't realize he is a sorry ass stooge. His his posts give it up readily though!

Forum: a medium of discussion/expression of ideas. https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/forum
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: nca225
....sorry-ass stooge....

....sorry ass stooge....

Awe, two internet buddies hook up online. You two should have sorryass t-shirts made, no?

Sidelock
Sidelock

Sounds like a great idea thrifty, we can have a couple made up for you and Ms. Peep. What's your size? Girls size 4 petite?

Oh wait, I shouldn't assume your going gonna pay for Mr. Peep's. You like to go dutch for everything but gratification.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Nancy-boy nca225 is really a trip. If some Fake News Liberal reporter wrote an article claiming that his/her hero Barack Hussein Obama had ended the Great Depression, killed Adolf Hitler, and dropped Atomic bombs on Japan, the idiot would believe it and post links.

Nobody in their right mind thinks that Obama did anything about ISIS except creating the condition that permitted them to thrive, and conquer large areas of the Middle East... all on Obama's watch.
Of course, no gun owner in their right mind would ever actively campaign for devout anti-gunners like Obama or Altzheimer Joe Biden.

I challenged the transgender idiot nca225 to show us exactly where I ever said that I bought a single gun from a Nazi, and as usual we got a lot of fluff. I often visited the local Gunsmithing shop owned by a former German soldier who emigrated to the U.S. after the war, and became a U.S. citizen. But I never bought any guns from him. The idiot has been informed of the facts several times now, but chooses to continue telling lies.

Nancy-boy nca225 has the same defective reading comprehension as rocky mtn bill. This is evidenced by the fact that when they read Trump's actual words, they still insist that he told the public to drink or inject disinfectants. They both see what they want to see, and the truth means nothing to them. This is why RARiddel made the observation earlier that being transgender or liberal is a mental illness.... which makes Nancy-boy nca225 a two-time loser.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

SKB Offline
Sidelock
Sidelock

Thread ends up locked or deleted in:

Go!

http://www.bertramandco.com/
Booking African hunts, firearms import services

Here for the meltdowns
Page 23 of 29 1 2 21 22 23 24 25 28 29

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.