May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Who's Online Now
3 members (graybeardtmm3, Borderbill, 1 invisible), 685 guests, and 6 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,498
Posts545,401
Members14,412
Most Online1,344
Apr 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 10 1 2 3 4 9 10
ed good #572242 05/17/20 02:32 PM
ed good Offline OP
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

it sure would be nice to have misfires back, so non doublegun topics like politics and personal attacked could be posted down there in the chess pool of diversity...

keep it simple and keep it safe...
ed good #572243 05/17/20 03:03 PM
Sidelock
Sidelock

Craig, a majority of voters find Biden's mumble preferable to Trump's corruption. A mumble (or a stutter) can be forgiven and worked around. Republicans may get elected, but they don't know how to govern.PS: Who are the nameless and faceless? I really would like to understand what you refer to here. It may be something Rush has mansplained, but I don't listen to him, so help me out here. Thanks. Bill

Bill Ferguson
ed good #572245 05/17/20 04:23 PM
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: rocky man bill
......fearful that any view that opposes yours is dangerous

I'm a conservative, bill, but I'm not concerned that your views oppose mine. What my views are is insignificant. What is troubling to me, and many other conservatives, is that the platform of the Democratic party opposes God-given rights, and flies in the face of God-mandated laws. Murder of unborn babies, paying healthy men and women not to work, promoting homosexuality and same sex "marriage", and ever increasing taxation on those who do work, to pay for it. God's word, the Holy Bible, is inerrant, irreversible and unchanging, regardless the "times".

I'm not going to get into a tit-for-tat debate with you about this. I think I know how you stand on these issues from your many political posts here. But, you should accept, and admit, that God's laws are what this, and many other nation's, foundations were built upon. And, IMO, the reason for so much of our troubles now is that "we" have turned out backs on His Word, as a nation and as individuals. And the liberals and the progressives are carrying the banner for it. All Republicans are not God-fearing people, by any stretch. But, to support a party that openly works to overthrow every vestige of Christianity, and persecute those who are known by that name, is to sanction it.

You are known by the company you keep. I'll stick with my company, for now.

SRH

May God bless America and those who defend her.
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: Stan
Originally Posted By: rocky man bill
......fearful that any view that opposes yours is dangerous

I'm a conservative, bill, but I'm not concerned that your views oppose mine. What my views are is insignificant. What is troubling to me, and many other conservatives, is that the platform of the Democratic party opposes God-given rights, and flies in the face of God-mandated laws. Murder of unborn babies, paying healthy men and women not to work, promoting homosexuality and same sex "marriage", and ever increasing taxation on those who do work, to pay for it. God's word, the Holy Bible, is inerrant, irreversible and unchanging, regardless the "times".

Im not going to get into a tit-for-tat debate with you about this. I think I know how you stand on these issues from your many political posts here. But, you should accept, and admit, that God's laws are what this, and many other nation's, foundations were built upon. And, IMO, the reason for so much of our troubles now is that "we" have turned out backs on His Word, as a nation and as individuals. And the liberals and the progressives are carrying the banner for it. All Republicans are not God-fearing people, by any stretch. But, to support a party that openly works to overthrow every vestige of Christianity, and persecute those who are known by that name, is to sanction it.

You are known by the company you keep. I'll stick with my company, for now.

SRH

Stan,

Amen.

Best,
Ted

ed good #572247 05/17/20 04:31 PM
Sidelock
Sidelock

Ditto Stan!

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: rocky mtn bill
Craig, a majority of voters find Biden's mumble preferable....

....A mumble (or a stutter) can be forgiven and worked around....

....Who are the nameless and faceless? I really would like to understand what you refer to here....

Hey Bill, this buzz about biden having a stutter is a new talking point. Yes, I fully understand that this new talking point is being back dated to cover the last forty years, but all you have to ask yourself is where in the Rocky Mountains have you been hearing that biden has a stutter.

The hypocrisy is that if there's such a thing as a conservaturd, then biden is not a libtard. He has a medical excuse, the libtards are the ones who drink the stutter koolaide. If you're so easily fooled with the stutter story, think of the possibilities, eh?

If you really believe your majority story, then as a liberal, you should be fighting for the minority, but you aren't a lib, huh? That doesn't move the needle quick enough, eh?

[yes, this helped] [no, but thanks] [ef no, go fly a kite]

Please check one, just kidding Bill, it's gotta be nice enough by you to do a little grilling later, right?

ed good #572253 05/17/20 05:49 PM
Sidelock
Sidelock

Craig, It IS nice enough to do some grilling. The venison steaks are thawed and ready to go. Why do you doubt the stutter? It's well documented and not a new "talking point" at all. But then you'd need to consider a new source. Lord knows how scary that might turn out to be. Again: who are your "nameless, faceless" and what is your point there?

Bill Ferguson
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: rocky mtn bill
Craig, It IS nice enough to do some grilling. The venison steaks are thawed and ready to go. Why do you doubt the stutter?....

Bill, go back to the days of corrupt joe and watch some video. Listen to his crystal clear voice saying barak is bright and clean, or how you can't go into a 7-11 or donut shop without having a slight indian accent. barry parlayed that slick forked tongue into a wh twofer. In appreciation, joe was allowed to perp walk his son off of air force 2 in the ukraine, and accidentally cook up multimillion dollar deals. Now correct me if I'm wrong, but did hunter accompany joe on a 'diplomatic' trip to bayjing in '13, or was that for free shipping on the loot from an obscene investment fund commission, hmmmm.

Here's hoping you didn't over cook those steaks, and I hope you have some left overs for eggs and venison strips in the morning. That ain't no stutter Bill, it's the sound of hypocrisy.

ed good #572271 05/17/20 10:56 PM
Sidelock
Sidelock

Im not sure which is worse. Politics & religion or hockey & golf.

ed good #572272 05/17/20 10:58 PM
Sidelock
Sidelock

Politics and religion every time.

_________
BrentD, (Professor - just for Stan)

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Page 2 of 10 1 2 3 4 9 10

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.