May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Who's Online Now
6 members (KY Jon, L. Brown, Hugh Lomas, HMAK, Dave Weber, Guy Ave), 918 guests, and 6 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,498
Posts545,406
Members14,412
Most Online1,344
Apr 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 9 10
ed good #572319 05/18/20 04:50 PM
Sidelock
Sidelock

Bill, Tim in PA has quickly answered your question to me regarding efforts to depose Trump. It has been non stop de-legitimizing of Trump as President in the MSM since the day he won the election. It has been the defining nature of news broadcasts for close to 4 years now.

I can only assume you are being disingenuous when you profess not to be aware of what I am referring to. That's hardly a productive way to carry on a civil conversation with those who don't share our particular views.

The world cries out for such: he is needed & needed badly- the man who can carry a message to Garcia
ed good #572321 05/18/20 05:11 PM
Sidelock
Sidelock

CB, I respect your sincerity and your lucid style of expression. However, you and other Trumpers might give passing thought to the theoretical possibility that resistance to him might have some connection to his incompetence and venality. Responsible journalism doesn't hesitate to bash Democrats when they screw up. They bash Trump because screw up is his MO. The alt-news doesn't do this because the folks that hold their purse strings have pledged themselves to Trump, he being on the side of oligarchy at whatever cost. In a way I don't blame him; he is just doing what comes naturally to him, but he is being ridden by those who ought to know better, including people as smart and educated as you. PS: Tim, you can call the impeachment a sham, but I heard all the testimony, live. It's beyond question Trump did what he was accused of. The partisan vote merely said it doesn't matter. It mattered to some prominent Republicans, but not to many, alas.

Last edited by rocky mtn bill; 05/18/20 05:25 PM.

Bill Ferguson
ed good #572323 05/18/20 05:20 PM
SKB Offline
Sidelock
Sidelock

a few quick points before this one gets locked:

First off Frank, not to worry worry. I have just donated to Dave in your name. I know how strongly you feel about a free country and all and a bit of moderating by Dave is most welcome I feel.

Also Frank, that would be the Gestapo you are afraid of living under not the Gustafo, that would be an individual's name.

My last point is simply, serenity now gentlemen wink

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LW_s6EqOxqY

http://www.bertramandco.com/
Booking African hunts, firearms import services

Here for the meltdowns
Sidelock
Sidelock

It seems a bit odd to say in the first line of your post that you don't question the outcome of the election and then in the last line say that the electoral college undid your party's "win".

The reason that Democrats don't like the electoral college isn't because of some noble idea of one person, one vote. It is simply that they think they will have a better chance of winning elections by doing away with it.

And it is not just election laws that Democrats want to change in order to make it easier for them to win. They have also put forward the notion that, if they do win the White House, they should expand the membership of the Supreme Court and pack it with leftists.

Rather than all this chicanery, how about just putting forth some ideas and policies that appeal to more of us rubes who live in fly over land? But that is not the modern Democratic party. They firmly believe they are the intellectual and moral superiors of anyone who doesn't think the way the Dems tell them to think. In their world, they are our betters and they have the obligation to rule us for our own good.

Nothing the government gives you is free.
ed good #572327 05/18/20 05:26 PM
Sidelock
Sidelock

Bill, I DO giving passing thought that resistance to him from some may be based on a perception of incompetence and venality. That is typical among opponents to any successful candidate.

I myself have an unshakeable belief in the incompetence and venality of our Prime Minister, Justin Trudeau. My response, however, has not been to marshal the combined forces of all MSM in Canada to denigrate him and his cronies at every opportunity while at the same time, scouring arcane constitutional law looking for ways to remove him from office. I work with the opposition party to try to set up a win in the next election.

Just take a look at the way Biden has been treated on the sexual assault charge and compare it to how Supreme Court nominee Cavanaugh was treated by the press and the FBI. Even in the current climate, the difference is shocking. And that is a comparable case and there is an objective, measurable difference.

The world cries out for such: he is needed & needed badly- the man who can carry a message to Garcia
SKB #572329 05/18/20 05:30 PM
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: SKB
a few quick points before this one gets locked:

First off Frank, not to worry worry. I have just donated to Dave in your name. I know how strongly you feel about a free country and all and a bit of moderating by Dave is most welcome I feel.

Also Frank, that would be the Gestapo you are afraid of living under not the Gustafo, that would be an individual's name.

Steve, I don't even need to watch it to know that it will be a sublime clip of Costanza pere making life difficult for all. Hahaha!

SKB #572330 05/18/20 05:38 PM
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: SKB

https://youtu.be/MJVIX-4OyT0

ed good #572331 05/18/20 05:47 PM
Sidelock
Sidelock

PS

Hi, Drew. Dang ol Gurnall is looking good compared to whatever this is.

Last edited by lonesome roads; 05/18/20 06:09 PM. Reason: change video
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: BrentD
As always, this will be "will be "filed" for future reference".

Glad you saw that my way of doing things was so attractive that you adopted it. Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, you know.

If you can just get past the freeloading mentality, there may be hope for you yet. I have hope for you.

SRH

May God bless America and those who defend her.
ed good #572335 05/18/20 05:56 PM
Sidelock
Sidelock

Here 'ya go LR; encouraging words for those still under quarantine. Sun is shining and wind blowing in AZ smile

William Gurnall, "The Christian in Complete Armour"
Christ takes no more delight to dwell in a sad uncheerful heart, than we in a dark melancholy house. Open thy (shutters) therefore, and let in the light which sheds its beams upon thee from the promise. We do not entertain our friends in a dark room, or sit by those that visit us, mopish and melancholic, lest they should think we are weary of their company. Christ brings such good news with him, as may bespeak better welcome with thee than a dejected countenance and a disconsolate spirit. Blush then, and be ashamed, O ye drooping saints! that a few thin clouds of some short afflictions, coming over your heads, should so wrap you up in the darkness of your spirits, as that the hope of heaven, whither you look at last to come, should not be able, in a moment, to dispel and turn your sorrow into a ravishment of joy and comfort.

Page 4 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 9 10

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.