November
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 20 21
22 23 24 25 26 27 28
29 30
Who's Online
6 registered (topgun, Lloyd3, canvasback, Rubberhead, David Williamson, 1 invisible), 6 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
13917 Members
10 Forums
35057 Topics
491879 Posts

Max Online: 462 @ 08/05/16 09:13 PM
Topic Options
#577057 - 08/05/20 05:58 PM Opportunity Knocks- Pheasant Hunt Cancellation
dukxdog Offline
Sidelock

Loc: on the fruited plains
Okay so you've been in LOCKDOWN all summer and are getting anxious to stretch your legs and run your dogs. Here is your opportunity to be afield with your best hunting buddies.

I just got a call from a hunter who had to cancel his stay at my Bird Dog Bunkhouse due to an unexpected medical issue for which he will not be able to travel until his treatment is finished. 

Due to the cancellation I have the following dates available:

October 16-20 ---- 2 spots available -- $450 per person    This is the opening week of the SouthDakota season.

Various flexible dates after December 6 through January 3.

This pheasant season will be excellent! Favorable hatch conditions so far will result in lots of new birds this year. I anticipate a very good hunting season.

Please see my previous posts to reference that I offer. I have lots of references from all over the country. PM me here for my phone number to answer questions and make reservations.

Thanks!

#577142 - 08/06/20 04:26 PM Re: Opportunity Knocks- Pheasant Hunt Cancellation [Re: dukxdog]
dezrat57 Offline
Boxlock

PM sent on the 2 available spots

Thanks

Dave

#577148 - 08/06/20 07:37 PM Re: Opportunity Knocks- Pheasant Hunt Cancellation [Re: dukxdog]
dukxdog Offline
Sidelock

Loc: on the fruited plains
Spots are reserved. Thanks for looking!

Y'all have a great hunting season!

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2019 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.