March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Who's Online Now
2 members (SKB, smlekid), 289 guests, and 1 robot.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,373
Posts543,977
Members14,389
Most Online1,131
Jan 21st, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 19 of 22 1 2 17 18 19 20 21 22
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: canvasback
Originally Posted By: nca225
Originally Posted By: keith
Sissy Chrissy, I know it is no longer possible to prove that you claimed the Russians/Putin "changed" the outcome of the 2016 election. You know damn well that post was deleted. It was in one of the Threads that Dave deleted entirely that you posted in the Silent Doubles forum, where I repeatedly asked you to show us your proof. And if you have evidence that Trump colluded with the Russians to change the election, then why didn't you give it to Mueller??? I also asked you that. You have nothing.

Voter I.D. laws do nothing to disenfranchise anyone. In fact, they are no more unconstitutional than my idea to charge voters a small fee of say $25 to $50 every election to do a background check to insure legal eligibility, just as we are required to to to exercise our 2nd Amendment Rights.

But we are still waiting for you to prove what you claimed about me and the German Gunsmith. You obviously saved evidence and QUOTES Sissy Chrissy. You repeatedly say I knowingly bought guns that the Nazi's took from dead Jews. Show us the proof. It gets a bit tiresome so often going back and proving what you Libtards actually said, but when I ask for proof, you all run away or try to change the subject.

Do not ever ask me to show proof of anything until you do that.

Actually I never accused you of directly buying guns stolen from murdered jews. My words are right there in my post# 588656. More lies from you princess. I did point out how you knowingly and intentionally did business with Gene the nazi all those years knowing what he was and then even while he was cheering on the death of jews, that still gave you no pause from doing business with him. Probably because you share the same sympathies. Show us where I am wrong on this.

Don't really know why I'm defending Keith but this Nazi stuff is just stupid. You know that all Americans "did business" with Nazis after the war. You know that one of the most important figures of the US space race was Wernher von Braun, one of the main guys who developed the V2 rocket for Hitler. You know that he and 1400 or so of his Nazi companions in rocket development were secretly brought over the US after the war to jump start the US missile and rocket programs. And that's just one small area of business and tech. It sure wasn't the only one.

This thread has been rather amusing. Everyone with the exception of OMW, in their silos, ears plugged with their fingers but yelling at the top of their voices. The only difference between the Left and the Right is the Right have facts on their side while the Left uses cancel culture to hide their inconvenient truths.

But the best part is none of you are convincing anyone of anything. That's not how on-line stuff works. You'd sway more people to your points of view if you spent $1000 on FB ads. LOL

I don't know why you are defending him either. Taking advantage of the knowledge of German scientists for our national interest is about the farthest thing from keith going to Nazi Gene's shop to do business with him while he is cheering on the death of Jews.

Why can't you see that CB?

Forum: a medium of discussion/expression of ideas. https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/forum
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: Geo. Newbern
Libs have won before, and the world did not end. Outsider Trump won last go around and we somehow muddled through, even though the libs were crying the whole four years.

I'm a Georgian and a Trump republican, but I predict the two dem senate candidates will win here. Only hope is America's love for divided government. Truth is we don't trust either side...Geo

The above is the only post I've made in this unfortunate thread. I'm trying mightily to figure out what lie my post contained. The senate prediction is a guess, not a lie.

The part about libs crying for four years of the Trump Presidency was certainly true. All that crying has obviously led to the insanity of some...Geo

SKB Online Content
Sidelock
Online Content
Sidelock

Lots of crying and a failure to own up to a loss on both sides Geo. 2008 for the GOP , 2016 for the Dems and then the current embarrassment. Plenty of whining to go around.

http://www.bertramandco.com/
Booking African hunts, firearms import services

Here for the meltdowns
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: SKB
Lots of crying and a failure to own up to a loss on both sides Geo. 2008 for the GOP , 2016 for the Dems and then the current embarrassment. Plenty of whining to go around.

Nope, there really hasn't been any crying or failure to own up to a loss here. But there has been a lot of pointing out how you and the other Libtards here see no evil when it comes to the widespread election fraud that caused Trump to lose.

I am quite happy that Trump has not just rolled over and accepted the fraud and cheating. I was just as happy when he fought back and confronted an obviously lying Fake News Media that was really nothing but an arm of the Democrat Party that was in 24/7/365 attack Trump mode for the last four years. I always hated it when other Presidents simply remained silent, and let them get away with it. I do not think it is Presidential to be a pussy who tolerates lies.

rocky mtn bill and Sissy Chrissy have been especially vocal in denial of any election fraud, yet they are both able to to seek and find fraud done by Republicans. Billy thinks it is terrible that Trump has refused to concede that he lost fair and square, yet we never heard a word from him when Al Gore contested the results of the 2008 election.

And it is most amusing to me Queen Stevie, how desperate you are to duck and hide from all of your criticism of Trump and the Republicans, and how you repeatedly accused Trump of being poised to turn on gun owners. Yet you are totally unable to find fault with the extremely anti-2nd Amendment Liberal Democrats. You accuse Trump of creating a hyper partisan atmosphere, yet you conveniently forget the hyper partisan Mueller probe and sham Impeachment Circus.

All of you are idiots for supporting an anti-gunner like Joe Biden. No need to repeat all of his many faults and failures as a career politician with a well deserved reputation as a corrupt buiffoon and plaigiarising liar. Altzheimer Joe doesn't even try to hide much of his anti-gun agenda, and there is no question of his anti-gun stance after 47 years of attacking gun rights of law abiding citizens. But none of you Liberal democrats and closet Liberal Democrats ever try to change them, or seek out Democrats who might respect our gun rights.

I am fully aware that I keep repeating that. It is intentional that I keep repeating that. I repeat it because you Libtards have gotten away with undermining us far too long. You Libtards are stabbing gun owners in the backs by supporting anti-gunners like Joe Biden. I want gun owners to see that you all are not our friends, and that you help to pave the way for more anti-gun laws, more gun bans, more ways to prevent citizens from buying, owning, and shooting guns, and you are responsible for making gun ownership and ammunition much more expensive.

I know none of you like me pointing that out. That is why it is so important for you all to try to tar me as a Nazi and other false and ridiculous things. All you have left is dishonesty to try to cover your support for anti-gunners. In your case Queen Stevie, your Libtard friends betray you, because they know you never voted for or supported Donald Trump. They would all jump on you if they thought you voted for Trump... just as they do to everyone else who really did support him. You are all birds of a feather. You lie to us and you lie to yourselves.

Here is Biden's gun control plan from his campaign website, in case you missed it earlier. No good news for gun owners at all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?app=desktop&v=58UPGtxRJM4

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Would you like a dress to wear along with that victim complex princess?

Last edited by nca225; 01/01/21 01:05 AM.

Forum: a medium of discussion/expression of ideas. https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/forum
Sidelock
Sidelock

Would you like a dress to wear along with that victim complex princess?

Keith, thank you for referencing biden policy. This is what to expect when progressives mention reasonable gun control in passing.

Sidelock
Sidelock

There is no such thing as reasonable gun control. Firearms owners and hunters who voted for Biden thinking that he is not interested in their duck hunting shotgun are going to regret their vote. The exception of course, are those who vote Democrat no matter the issue, or are fine with more intrusive laws and erosion of our rights.

We hear in the media all of the time that the far-left will push Biden. This is true. Harris is far-left. Groups like BLM are already demanding "something for their vote."

As many of us already know, the mission of the left is no firearms ownership. Right now the catch-phrase is "assault weapon" or "military grade weapons." Neither of these have any real definition.

They had a definition under the old semi-automatic assault weapon ban. Biden is well aware of the faults and flaws of that law that President Bush allowed to sunset. It was a bad law, which did nothing to prevent or stop or violent crime. And I base that on my experience working for the Treasury Department. He is also aware of the loopholes used by manufacturers and importers to get around that law.

He won't make that mistake this time around. So, when the Fudd's have to give up their Remington Model 1100, or Browning Auto-5, or Super Black Eagle, or Remington Model 742, or Browning BAR, or even your Ruger 10/22, you have no one but yourself to blame. And, there will be no grandfathering of currently owned models. Biden is aware of that too. It will not be just a ban on new purchases or importation.

Think Australia. He loves that model.

I don't own an AR-15 type rifle. I have no need or interest in one. However, I will support a guy's right to have one because I'm smart enough to know that they are not going to stop there.

Yes, Biden voters are going to be real popular among their sporting peers.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Life is soooo much more simpler under a single issue lease isn't it Woodsman?

JDH Offline
Sidelock
Sidelock

As I said on page 6.Struck a nerve too. I hear the Pavlik Morozov fan clubs are starting in California now. Turn your neighbor in if they appear to have too many people there. The Bill of Rights are being eroded to the point of meaninglessness.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: canvasback
Originally Posted By: keith
Sissy Chrissy, I know it is no longer possible to prove that you claimed the Russians/Putin "changed" the outcome of the 2016 election. You know damn well that post was deleted. It was in one of the Threads that Dave deleted entirely that you posted in the Silent Doubles forum, where I repeatedly asked you to show us your proof. And if you have evidence that Trump colluded with the Russians to change the election, then why didn't you give it to Mueller??? I also asked you that. You have nothing.

Voter I.D. laws do nothing to disenfranchise anyone. In fact, they are no more unconstitutional than my idea to charge voters a small fee of say $25 to $50 every election to do a background check to insure legal eligibility, just as we are required to to to exercise our 2nd Amendment Rights.

But we are still waiting for you to prove what you claimed about me and the German Gunsmith. You obviously saved evidence and QUOTES Sissy Chrissy. You repeatedly say I knowingly bought guns that the Nazi's took from dead Jews. Show us the proof. It gets a bit tiresome so often going back and proving what you Libtards actually said, but when I ask for proof, you all run away or try to change the subject.

Do not ever ask me to show proof of anything until you do that.

Actually I never accused you of directly buying guns stolen from murdered jews. My words are right there in my post# 588656. More lies from you princess. I did point out how you knowingly and intentionally did business with Gene the nazi all those years knowing what he was and then even while he was cheering on the death of jews, that still gave you no pause from doing business with him. Probably because you share the same sympathies. Show us where I am wrong on this.

Don't really know why I'm defending Keith but this Nazi stuff is just stupid. You know that all Americans "did business" with Nazis after the war. You know that one of the most important figures of the US space race was Wernher von Braun, one of the main guys who developed the V2 rocket for Hitler. You know that he and 1400 or so of his Nazi companions in rocket development were secretly brought over the US after the war to jump start the US missile and rocket programs. And that's just one small area of business and tech. It sure wasn't the only one.

This thread has been rather amusing. Everyone with the exception of OMW, in their silos, ears plugged with their fingers but yelling at the top of their voices. The only difference between the Left and the Right is the Right have facts on their side while the Left uses cancel culture to hide their inconvenient truths.

But the best part is none of you are convincing anyone of anything. That's not how on-line stuff works. You'd sway more people to your points of view if you spent $1000 on FB ads. LOL

I don't know why you are defending him either. Taking advantage of the knowledge of German scientists for our national interest is about the farthest thing from keith going to Nazi Gene's shop to do business with him while he is cheering on the death of Jews.

Why can't you see that CB?

Moral Relativism Chris. It's one of the foundational mistakes of the Left.

Either you are in bed with them or you are not. You can't pick and choose. "oh, it serves my interests here, but over here, where it makes no difference, I'll take a stand."

Last edited by canvasback; 01/01/21 11:14 AM.

The world cries out for such: he is needed & needed badly- the man who can carry a message to Garcia
Page 19 of 22 1 2 17 18 19 20 21 22

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.