March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Who's Online Now
4 members (Gunning Bird, 3 invisible), 346 guests, and 2 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,374
Posts544,001
Members14,391
Most Online1,131
Jan 21st, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted by SKB
Hey billie keith, speaking of walnut, were you ever able to figure out what a quarter sawn stock blank looks like? Not likely.

Yes I was quite correct about the subject... but you are still misinformed.

Check page 54 of the December 2019 issue of Fine Woodworking Magazine for an explanation and an illustration... but I don't expects facts, pictures, or reason to penetrate your skull.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

SKB Offline
Sidelock
Sidelock

I suggest you take that article to all the sellers of gunstock blanks and straighten them out. I'm sure you know better than the whole industry.

A regular legend in your own mind.

http://www.bertramandco.com/
Booking African hunts, firearms import services

Here for the meltdowns
Sidelock
Sidelock

Why do these interesting and informative topics always seem to turn into a personal argument? Grow up, some of you.

1 member likes this: Woodreaux
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted by Dave Schiller
Why do these interesting and informative topics always seem to turn into a personal argument? Grow up, some of you.

What did you personally find interesting and informative Dave??? Was it silly assertions about drywall screws, or real practical methods of keeping oxygen laden air from reacting with stock finish, resulting in premature degradation of the product?

Or was it perhaps an off-topic rant about the definition "quarter-sawn" lumber from Queen Stevie, a buffoon who has already demonstrated that he/she doesn't even know the difference between feather-crotch black walnut and thin shell walnut... even when the differences are specifically pointed out?

Or is it neither, and there is instead some motivation for permitting misinformation to stand unchallenged, all because some people are too sensitive to handle a debate, discussion, or argument on the internet?

Perhaps this would better be answered in a new Thread, because Woodreaux seemed pretty concerned that this new Thread might get torpedoed, and deleted faster than a Trump Tweet.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

SKB Offline
Sidelock
Sidelock

Looks like billie keith is getting an early start on his weekend meltdown.

Is anyone surprised? I'm not.

Notice who who it is that consistently takes threads off track and into personal attacks Dave, the same two bozos it always is, billie and frAnk.

Here for the meltdowns
Sidelock
Sidelock

Nah Queen Stevie, but I sure triggered you into another one of your melt-downs.

That was my original intention when I reminded Billy about your inability to tell the difference between feather-crotch black walnut and thin shell walnut on Bob Cash's Superlight Upgrade. Knowing that you lurk here all day every day, it was easier than shooting doves off of a telephone line. Thanks.

SKB Offline
Sidelock
Sidelock

You are projecting again princess....

I have been multi tasking today. A fair bit of restoration work as well as a custom part on the CNC mill for a take down rifle I am building.

What did you do gunsmithing related today?

Here for the meltdowns
Sidelock
Sidelock

Earlier, I replaced a damaged transducer that stopped providing feedback, and I programmed it with the correct hexadecimal address. It was so obviously damaged that even you might have been able to find the problem. You just wouldn't have been able to fix it. Shortly after that, I pinged the I.P. address of an Ethernet card in a PLC rack to find out why it was not communicating with an HMI. It was good, so I traced the communication loss to a poor connection elsewhere on the network. Then I ate lunch.

I am not employed as a gunsmith. You ostensibly are... which makes your lack of knowledge about walnut especially revealing. Multitasking.... hahahaha, that's funny. Did your trade school education teach you how to spend hours every day on Doublegunshop.com while your customers wait to get their guns fixed by sub-contractors?

SKB Offline
Sidelock
Sidelock

I became bored troubleshooting network issues and changed careers. I was a very good tech and worked from the CO to the customer premise on hi-cap circuits as well as working on the fiber muxes in our local network which I taught myself to do by taking home the manuals from work and learning TL-1 on my own. My last job in the telecomunications sector was as a fiber network engineer. Your trouble shooting skills fail to impress me.

There is plenty of my work and my shop shown on this site with more to come shortly.

Any of your work to share princess?

Here for the meltdowns
Sidelock
Sidelock

Queen Stevie, I remember when you had trouble accurately describing how you wired up a time-delay on your shop air compressor, and also didn't even know what a Megger is or does. Even the dumbest electronic techs I know have that knowledge. So I'm just going to throw the bullshit flag on your electrical skills or knowledge. And we already have seen that you don't know very much about walnut either.

Now, if we wanted to know about farming out gunsmithing jobs, bashing Donald Trump , Festivus poles, and gay pride issues, then you would be our go-to guy or gal.

Woodreaux can't see my posts, so I wonder if he will comment on you taking his Stock Finish preservation Thread into the weeds. I'm going to go out on a limb and say no.

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.