March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Who's Online Now
8 members (Jimmy W, Dan R, CJF, Gerry Addison, montenegrin, 1 invisible), 348 guests, and 5 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,373
Posts543,987
Members14,389
Most Online1,131
Jan 21st, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted by eightbore
Well, Foxy, I haven't been following this series of threads, so did you get an invitation from my friend, Stan, or not? If so, are you taking him up on it? 9-1 is right on top of us.

Checked my pm’s. Just the usual hate mail.

(bit of poetry that was on the stall at a truck stop in Oklahoma)

1 member likes this: HomelessjOe
Sidelock
Sidelock

Eddie- interesting thought- but I'll pass on the "invite" to miss a few doves in DeepDixie, this year. why don't you consider taking your "donation to de cause there" and do something really worthwhile, like donating it to the Saint Jude's Children's Hospital, right in Memphis, say- that's HoJo's home State isn't it?"" RWTF

"The field is the touchstone of the man"..
2 members like this: Buzz, HomelessjOe
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Fox you might not have liked it....

Sidelock
Sidelock

"People who write on shithouse walls- should roll their turds into tiny balls- and those that read those words of wit-should eat those little balls of shit__"" Turds took on a new meaning for me at MCRD San Diego- military term, meaning: Trainees Undergoing Recruit Discipline. RWTF

"The field is the touchstone of the man"..
1 member likes this: HomelessjOe
Sidelock
Sidelock

Good lord, have we really been reduced to this?
JR

Be strong, be of good courage.
God bless America, long live the Republic.
1 member likes this: spring
Sidelock
Sidelock

This was a pretty sophisticated place when I was here several years ago. Now, I read the poster's name before deciding whether to read the post.

Caution: Hunting and fishing stories told here. Protective footgear may be required.
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted by John Roberts
Good lord, have we really been reduced to this?
JR

John, are you really going to act all indignant because RWTF, an elderly U.S. Combat veteran made an amusing reference to turds???

Surely you must have noticed that Queen Stevie SKB and his buddy cryin' Bob Cash have made numerous posts referencing poop, turds, and shit eating over the last couple weeks. Here's a couple to refresh your memory:

Originally Posted by SKB
Originally Posted by HomelessjOe
Originally Posted by LeFusil
7 flats of hunting shells? Like in 1750 shells? I don’t know where you’re hunting, but for most, that’s a lifetime supply, maybe two lifetimes. :-) If a guy shot 100 upland game birds a year (not counting doves), well that 7 flats should last about 17 years. Maybe a Valley quail hunter who gets a 10 bird limit every trip or an Alaskan shooting Ptarmigan off the Dalton Hwy where the limit is 20 or 50 per day. You get the idea, I think you’re set for a good while.
If you’re an occasional waterfowler, bismuth makes sense, if you’re a hardcore waterfowler who puts months on the water & field…plus throw in being a broke & humble civil servant, you gotta shoot Steel. No other economical choice.
Thanks for the links. Much appreciated.

He's full of it....

frAnk...maybe you should stick to topics to know something about, like playing with your own excrement.

Originally Posted by SKB
Those old looking cases prove my point....why don't you sell them to someone that shoots.

Besides that ammo looks a little on the stout side for your old H&H beater gun.

A couple boxes of shells would supply you for a couple of years...

You should stick to playing with your poop.

Cryin' Bob Cash's references to turds and poop were in a now Deleted Thread, and they were also directed at jOe, so perhaps that makes it OK since you don't really like him.

I thought it was amusing that Cryin' Bob and Queen Stevie both gave each other "Likes" for engaging in more of their name-calling and poop slinging. I felt that was typically hypocritical since both of them have fed Dave absolute BULLSHIT about how much they appreciate his recent "Moderation" and censorship. They are fine with "moderation" so long as it doesn't silence their own name-calling and rule breaking.

Really it's hard to believe that Dave doesn't recall all of the Posts and Threads he had to delete or lock over the past couple years that were chock full of name-calling, personal attacks, disruptions, and even gutless internet doxxing, that was repeatedly posted by Queen Stevie SKB and Cryin' Bob Cash. It doesn't take a lot of searching to find plenty of examples that were not deleted. But meanwhile, the Double Standard continues here. I do wish Dave would consider my advice to start accepting paid advertising to fund the operation of this forum, like the Indiana Gun Owners Forum. INGO advertising is a very minor and tolerable distraction, and it is certainly better than pandering to a group of lying Libtards who use their infrequent little donations as a tool to silence their Conservative Republican enemies.

I wish Dave would spend a little time over on INGO, so he could see the amount of site traffic and the number of posts and threads generated weekly on this small regional gun forum. And he could see the real truth about gun forums and 2nd Amendment and Political Topics, and see that they certainly do not chase people away. The fact is that the Libtard Democrats simply do not want attention brought to their support of the Democrat Party that is doing all it can to take away our Gun Rights.

But apparently none of the poop slinging, name-calling, and rule breaking matters John, when it is done by the likes of Queen Stevie and Cryin' Bob Cash. And you will probably never see this post, even though it is 100% factual, and the QUOTES I provided are verbatim and unedited. For some odd and mysterious reason Dave seems reluctant to post the truth, and he does nothing more to the Libtard Liars who have fed him so much bullshit than to delete their posts or lock a thread. Our Libtards really hated me using the QUOTE function here, because that made it so easy to prove how dishonest they are, and who was telling the truth. Now they have "Moderation" and Censorship to silence me.

Now they have Dave on their side, covering up the very behavior that they all pretended was so bad that it was allegedly driving people away. And the fact that Dave is protecting and excusing that misbehavior from a couple well known Trump-hating Libtards is one of those things that makes you say, "Hmmmmm? What is really going on here???"

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
Sidelock

For the first time in nearly 20 years on this board I have begun to use the ignore feature. Buddies that are much smarter than I advised me to do that long ago, but I thought I knew better.

"Don't feed the trolls" is good advice. I've finally listened.

May God bless America and those who defend her.
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

Stan you are the one that invited Fox then renigged.... ignoring that fact won't make it go away.

Last edited by HomelessjOe; 08/15/21 07:53 PM. Reason: Right now you're trying to figure out how I got that picture in front of your barn
Sidelock
Sidelock

Stan you are the one that invited Fox then renigged.... ignoring that fact won't make it go away.

I figured it was Canadian. They’re pretty weird.
They invented hockey after all.

Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.