March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Who's Online Now
5 members (Bob Jurewicz, lagopus, Jtplumb, SKB, craigd), 871 guests, and 6 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,374
Posts544,017
Members14,391
Most Online1,258
Mar 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Sidelock
Sidelock

I nominate you as the British double gun sheriff. Now go out and buy you a badge and have had it...

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted by Drew Hause
OK ed. Just trying to understand
So "i do not sell 12 ga guns with less than .090 in front of the chambers" only refers to "english made guns", and you do not measure the barrels of U.S. makers unless there is evidence of "rework"?

If you do get a chance, I would like to know the end of chamber WT of the 20g Smith for my records and thanks.

That is absolutely NOT what Ed said... Not at all. Please show us where Ed said he does not measure barrels of U.S. makers unless there is evidence of rework???

So why do you persist in attempting to twist the words of people you do not like?

And why would you expect Ed to provide you with measurements of his 20 gauge Smith, for your records, when your obvious intent here is to discredit him? He would be better off putting you on IGNORE, or asking why you are so concerned with his guns, when you have admitted to us that your one and only Damascus barreled shotgun has thin pitted barrels. You and a lot of people here seem to have the continued right and freedom to question Ed's integrity, but move heaven and earth to prevent anyone questioning yours. I am hoping that I am not censored when I say you have fooled a lot of folks, and I would trust Ed over you any day. Also, it would appear that he has moved past using "gunsmiths" like old Ed Lander to do questionable embellishments, and is simply buying and selling guns like thousands of other dealers. And he is presumably paying Dave when he sells guns here. People do change, and a real Christian minister wouldn't rehash past sins.

Nothing has changed on my end. I am not saying that stones should never be cast... when there is just cause. So now we shall see if the truth gets censored, and "moderation" is selective.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
Sidelock

I'll note that I bought a Saint-Etienne made gun from Ed three-four years ago with eyes wide-open. I am totally happy with the gun and as I told Ed before buying it -- it was for Daugher-in-law ...family....if there were safety problems..well..you know...

Surprise surprise..the barrels had been honed and out of proof and not a mention in the advert or subsequent communication. I had them evaluated...still good to go. And I am happy with the buy.

But I deal with a lot of government sharpsters and Ed''s honey-tongue voice is right out of "The Sting."

Last edited by Argo44; 09/24/21 12:06 AM.

Baluch are not Brahui, Brahui are Baluch
Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.