April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Who's Online Now
6 members (R. Glenz, Jtplumb, Hammergun, Argo44, DaveB, 1 invisible), 543 guests, and 4 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,466
Posts545,080
Members14,409
Most Online1,258
Mar 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 11 of 12 1 2 9 10 11 12
Sidelock
Online Content
Sidelock

1986 CJ-7 along a canal in Uttar Pradesh. Kept that truck for 27 years driving it all over India, Pakistan, Greece, Crete, Bulgaria, Turkey, Italy, the Dalmation Coast.... I spent $500 a year just to keep it running but that was cheaper than car payments.

[Linked Image from jpgbox.com]

Baluch are not Brahui, Brahui are Baluch
1 member likes this: Stanton Hillis
Argo44 #607640 12/09/21 10:52 AM
Sidelock
Sidelock

Argo:

The accessory shown in the photo must have enhanced your ownership pleasure as well.

Sidelock
Sidelock

She has that fresh $#*%'d look....

mc Offline
Sidelock
Sidelock

Hmmm carseat

Sidelock
Sidelock

My Jeep is a year later than yours, Gene. It's an '87, first year for the Wrangler. It's getting a new battery tomorrow afternoon. With it's transplanted 350 c.i. Chevy and a Chevy TH350 tranny and Dana transfer case it's a lot of fun on dirt roads. Effective final gear ratio is 4.56 to 1, so it can hardly pass a gas station without turning in.

I've got a petite little wife, too. She's 117 lbs. now, up a little from 102 lbs. 50 years ago. She won't ride in my Jeep anymore. Right after I got it we ran out of gas and had to sit 'side the road for awhile until help came along. She was so embarrassed she was "mortified", and refuses to ride in it again. grin But, that's cool.

May God bless America and those who defend her.
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted by ClapperZapper
Stan,
Out here in the real traveling wing shot world, there is no crowd.

Today it’s just me, the Mule, two setters, and ruffled grousies.

Out here? You're not planning on leaving the Grenadier "out there", are you? Because, you said .....

I hope the rear doors are power assist, because Idon’t want to have to set my bags of groceries down in order to open the door. LOL.

Give it up, CZ. You're no grey man, and you know it. You got a bit carried away when you said before, "I'm the grey man", after your little discourse on what a grey man is.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Stan,
The beauty of being me, is no one cares who I am, nor what I do.
I am entirely unmemorable. Partly natural talent, partly practice.
Tested and perfected.

When society collapses, and the race wars break out, I will be safe. I will unnoticeably move my operations to my secret bivouac area, and wait for the rise of the new society. Leaving no trace. Noticed, but not worth remembering.

Making jokes about driving a modern off grid vehicle evidently got past you.

People joke all the time about whether or not they might spill their bags of mulch in their $100,000.00 off-road mall crawlers.
Or if their Evian fits the cup holders.
Or if the doors are power assisted so that you don’t have to set down your grocery bags. Who carries grocery bags anymore? Don’t people know Whole Foods delivers?

Out there doing it best I can.
2 members like this: journeymen, Mark II
Sidelock
Sidelock

People joke all the time about whether or not they might spill their bags of mulch in their $100,000.00 off-road mall crawlers.
Or if their Evian fits the cup holders.
Or if the doors are power assisted so that you don’t have to set down your grocery bags. Who carries grocery bags anymore? Don’t people know Whole Foods delivers?

Hard being a grey man in Bloomfield Township in a Chevy.

You’ll just be mistaken as the help.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Okay, I think I see what you're saying. And, what I can take from it is that I cannot believe anything you post. Not about your hunting travels, not about your guns, nothing. I am an optimist, and have lived my life as a man who tends to trust people until they give me a reason not to. You might say I'm gullible, but when I see no sign of anything in a post indicating it is tongue-in-cheek, or fantasy ...... I believe it.

But, once burned, twice shy. I now DO have reason to doubt you and your posts. You say it's humor, maybe so. Maybe it's covering your tracks. I dunno, but more importantly for me, it doesn't matter anymore.

Enjoy your "grey man fantasyland", I'm done with it all.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted by Stanton Hillis
Enjoy your "grey man fantasyland", I'm done with it all.

You think that’s bad, there’s a fellow here that thinks he’s a gun slingin’ revolutionary.

Page 11 of 12 1 2 9 10 11 12

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.