March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Who's Online Now
8 members (Licensed to kill, bigblock, Der Ami, JDH, Jtplumb, 1 invisible), 361 guests, and 2 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,373
Posts543,993
Members14,389
Most Online1,131
Jan 21st, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Sidelock
Sidelock

Dadgummit! I've been donating $50 every year voluntarily to both UJ and DG for years. I'm not sure how I feel just yet about UJ requiring a $30 donation even though it is less than I've been paying, but my donation if I make one anymore sure isn't going to be $50. And why the heck are we discussing this on DG anyway?...Geo

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted by Geo. Newbern
Dadgummit! I've been donating $50 every year voluntarily to both UJ and DG for years. I'm not sure how I feel just yet about UJ requiring a $30 donation even though it is less than I've been paying, but my donation if I make one anymore sure isn't going to be $50. And why the heck are we discussing this on DG anyway?...Geo

Because if you discuss it there, it will get flushed. Dude is quick on the trigger.

Best,
Ted

Sidelock
Sidelock

It does NOT cost anything to be a registered member on UJ. As a registered member you can see all the subtopics on the forum. To sell something on UJ you need to be a contributing member.

Ken

Sidelock
Sidelock

UJ is a joke. I’ve excommunicado’d that site ever since the owner tried sticking up for the convicted poacher “Roy Setters”. A lot of folks on that board riding that guys jock for years except the few that always suspected the dude was crook.

Sidelock
Sidelock

I poke in and find myself conversing with the same guys that are here. There are a couple of locals over there that I can get a hold of on the board, but, really can’t, any other way.

Best,
Ted

SKB Online Content
Sidelock
Online Content
Sidelock

Originally Posted by LeFusil
UJ is a joke. I’ve excommunicado’d that site ever since the owner tried sticking up for the convicted poacher “Roy Setters”. A lot of folks on that board riding that guys jock for years except the few that always suspected the dude was crook.

I just read the story of Roy, new to me as I was not an UJ member at that time. I have been in a very similar position as Roy, same exact area of the world too but instead of going over my possession limited I Fedex'ed a cooler filled with of a bunch of Roosters, some Ducks and a few prairie grouse to a buddy and filled his freezer. Zero need to be in that situation, even when the shooting is outstanding.

Do you ever think some of threads that have gone on ad nauseum here in the past filled with little more than personal attacks are a joke? I do. This is a much better place with a bit of moderation.

http://www.bertramandco.com/
Booking African hunts, firearms import services

Here for the meltdowns
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted by SKB
Originally Posted by LeFusil

I just read the story of Roy, new to me as I was not an UJ member at that time. I have been in a very similar position as Roy, same exact area of the world too but instead of going over my possession limited I Fedex'ed a cooler filled with of a bunch of Roosters, some Ducks and a few prairie grouse to a buddy and filled his freezer. Zero need to be in that situation, even when the shooting is outstanding.

Do you ever think some of threads that have gone on ad nauseum here in the past filled with little more than personal attacks are a joke? I do. This is a much better place with a bit of moderation.

Ha. And here I thought from our last exchange (the Kyle Rittenhouse thread) that you never broke the law.😂.

Of course I think some of the threads here go on ad nauseum, like the endless thread on Reilly’s and other stuff. What surprises me is that you like to engage and participate in the personal attacks and instigation and add to the “ad nauseum” of it all, I figured with the Birkenstocks n’ stuff that you’d be more of a pacifist.
I’m definitely NOT for selective moderation, and here of late, that’s what we’ve been seeing here.

SKB Online Content
Sidelock
Online Content
Sidelock

Sorry? I specifically did not break the law. I never went over my possession limit, or my daily limit. Do the Montana regs not allow you to give away your take? If so, I missed that part and maybe you could point it out?

I think you will find I treat both Bill and frAnk with the same respect they have shown me over the years. I tend to get on fine with the remainder of the board despite not always agreeing with them politically. Similar to real life these days. I have many friends on both sides of the political spectrum and I often disagree with both, yet we remain friends.

I have had my own posts moderated here in the not too distant past. Fine by me. It is Dave's sandbox and his rules. Kinda like when you were a kid and you ate and one of your friend's houses, you ate what was served not told your friend how it was done at your house I would hope.

http://www.bertramandco.com/
Booking African hunts, firearms import services

Here for the meltdowns
Sidelock
Sidelock

By responding in kind to your buddies Frank, Bill and whomever else, you’re definitely adding to the ad nauseum.

I guess I misunderstood the whole cooler filled with game birds being sent to a friend line….I’m sure, you being you, that you followed the law to the proverbial T. To include signatures from both parties on the transferring game letter.

How is that similar to the Roy Setters affair by the way?

Roy was doing his criminal enterprise in many states…from the west, Midwest and south. Dude just couldn’t get enough of being UJ’s Rock star.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Wait. Skb. If I understand you , you shot your possession limit. You then shipped your limit out, and poof, you no longer have your limit and you can start over. Is that what you’re saying?

2 members like this: keith, Ted Schefelbein
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.