Apr 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted by Run With The Fox
Je suis de accord, Monsuier! Je me trouve tres bien ici et Je hussier alons le femmes sans le metier. Le Reynard!!

Having spent a week in Kwee-beck I can translate for you non parlay-voo Fran-say folks.

Two Frogs and un Amerloque walk into a bar in France full of snaggletooth dames and nobody gets lucky.

1 member likes this: Run With The Fox
Sidelock
Sidelock

Great movie from the rather twisted mind of Quentin Tarrantino. SS Oberststurmbannfuher Hans Landa, aka Christoph Waltz is a great actor inded- and fluent in German, French, Italian and English.. A real [censored - come on man!] tale plot line- Tarrantino painted the role of "The poison dwarf- aka Josef Goebbles correctly- a womanizing sociopath who pulled one of the greatest con jobs on Dem Deutscher Volk--Der Fuchs!!

"The field is the touchstone of the man"..
Sidelock
Sidelock

"The French they are a most confused race, for they fight with the feet (Savate), and make love with the face (sextant nuef).. Le Reynard!!

Sidelock
Sidelock

"The French they are a most confused race, for they fight with the feet (Savate), and make love with the face (sextant nuef).. Le Reynard!!

You make love with your feet?

Best,
Ted

Sidelock
Sidelock

Let me clarify that for you Ted-- savate, as practiced by Jean Claude Van Dam- utilizes your feet in self defense scenario--when your wife plants her foot with a solid thrust right into a attackers family jewels- that is savate, or fighting with the feet, as well as hands, elbows, other techniques used to discourage the predators who look to prey upon decent folks. RWTF

Sidelock
Sidelock

Let me clarify that for you Ted-- savate, as practiced by Jean Claude Van Dam- utilizes your feet in self defense scenario--when your wife plants her foot with a solid thrust right into a attackers family jewels- that is savate, or fighting with the feet, as well as hands, elbows, other techniques used to discourage the predators who look to prey upon decent folks. RWTF

Huh. Not sure why it would occur to me to use my feet, when there is a .357 stuck in my waistband.

Whatever works, I guess.

Best,
Ted

1 member likes this: Stanton Hillis
Sidelock
Sidelock

A couple of observations:
-- bad French is awful and bad French jokes are doubly awful. Son was bullied in HS because of his French heritage and I have difficulty abiding abuse.
-- The "Poisoned Dwarf" was not Joseph Goebbels: It was Nicolai Ivanovich Yezhov, who had Mikhail Tukhachevsky beaten before he fired a small caliber bullet into his head among thousands of others and was ultimately executed by Stalin.

The only thing I dislike more than really bad humor is false history.

Baluch are not Brahui, Brahui are Baluch
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted by Argo44
A couple of observations:
-- bad French is awful…

… and bad French jokes are doubly awful...

…Son was bullied in HS because of his French heritage...

Had a French exchange student in HS and she was really popular.

The only thing I dislike more than really bad humor is false history.

Sidelock
Sidelock

False history? Humm! Sorry your son was bullied in HS because of his French ancestry, for some reason the French were bullied by the Brits-- "Frogs" and "Snail Eaters" were a few of the more common nicknames bestowed by the Limeys-etc. I believe I used the term "The Poison Dwarf" in regarding Josef Gobbles, Hitler's propaganda minister, and NOT "The Poisoned Dwarf", as you noted. I'll do some more research and report back to you what I discover. I am sure Herr Gobbles was bullied in school, as he was born with a club foot, and was short in stature, as well as a clever scheming psychopath. Le Reynard..

Sidelock
Sidelock

Je accord, mon ami. check out a copy of the LOndon Daily telegraph Jan. 8th 2011-article on Herr Gobbles by Alan Hall. He refers to Joseph as "The Nazi Casanova" and also used the term I believe is valid for this evil midget- The Poison Dwarf, so I shall stand by my correct usuage of that sobriquet, si vous plait!!.. Le Reynard!!

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.