April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Who's Online Now
2 members (canvasback, Fudd), 488 guests, and 5 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,473
Posts545,160
Members14,409
Most Online1,335
Apr 27th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
Sidelock
Sidelock

Jon I am impressed and only hope I would do the same.
I do hope Andy gets it back together for his sake. I was getting ready to send him a MDL 21 when this became public. I can only image how those feel who had already trusted him with their guns.

BD
Jimmy W Offline OP
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

Not trying to insult anyone by bringing this up but I am just one of the concerned. I hated seeing this happen. And Yes Jon you are a good human being for being so kind. I just hope everyone got their guns back everything works out for everyone involved.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Money is not worth what we put its value at. Trust is. My "lady", just like Andy has lost that forever. I will keep her on but to be honest never will forget the trust that she destroyed.

Sad fact is that she should have kicked out her good for nothing husband who is too lazy to take care of his family. Big talker, fancy pickups, trophy deer on the walls, but too stupid, lazy or too proud to get a second job to keep up with his family needs. It is he who I do not ever intend to talk to, if possible, for the rest of his life. People who do stupid things are often doing them because of the actions of others. She was just trying to keep her house and family. He was off drinking beer, running stupider broads, and acting like he was on top of the world. A--hole. Man that feels good to say out loud.

Originally Posted By: KY Jon
Sad fact is that she should have kicked out her good for nothing husband who is too lazy to take care of his family. Big talker, fancy pickups, trophy deer on the walls, but too stupid, lazy or too proud to get a second job to keep up with his family needs. It is he who I do not ever intend to talk to, if possible, for the rest of his life. People who do stupid things are often doing them because of the actions of others. She was just trying to keep her house and family. He was off drinking beer, running stupider broads, and acting like he was on top of the world. A--hole. Man that feels good to say out loud.

Sad fact is you are actually supporting this guy, maybe even directly.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Let me get this straight. We are supposed to like and forgive a thief who victimizes those who in good faith surround her and who chooses to stay with a harmful influence, but we are supposed to dislike and ostracize her husband who "is who he is". There are many more points to consider but until she chooses good over evil, she deserves no one's respect. KyJon, give me some advice on how to treat a solvent active businessman who stole from me, a customer, years ago and has made no move to right the wrong. Should I approach him for repayment or ignore the (expensive) situation? Yes, he is one of us, and I am the customer.

Sidelock
Sidelock

It must be a slow morning and day for some of you. Soap operas got you down?

Sidelock
Sidelock

No, I was just a little confused and offended by Ky's two sided show of liberalism. Some people just don't understand the concept of responsibility, accountability, and just plain paying your bills. Don't panic, Cherry Bomb, this will all be over in a few more posts or even sooner. Obviously, you are offended also, only for a different reason.

Sidelock
Sidelock

eightbore,

How's that GWP Eva?

Sidelock
Sidelock

I agree with eightbore..........

If Andy had my Grand Pa's model 12 and this all came down like it has........well I think my religion would be well tested! That said I think some of us are missing the point. Yes Andy has screwed up! But I've yet to here that he's trying to rectify the sitution? If he cared about his name and reputation I think by now we would have atleast heard an apolige to someone?

I'm glad Grand Pa had a Lefever and not a model 12!

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: eightbore
Some people just don't understand the concept of responsibility, accountability, and just plain paying your bills.

Not to even speak of understanding empathy, second chances, or opportunity for amends. LOL Then there is always the concept of forgiveness as a virtue and a gift to be given.

Being a Bar Mitzvah boy, this feels a bit akward but; "let yea without sin throw the first stone".

I doubt that there is one amongst us, or at least one amongst us who has done any degree of self-examination, who has not needed and desired forgiveness and the opportunity to amend a situation in which our behavior did not meet our values and ethics...and I'm speaking of the lady in question and not Andy who I do not know nor do I know the facts of what action he may have undertaken to rectify the mess he made.

Cheers

Last edited by Baron23; 10/30/07 09:00 PM.

Cheers

Stephen
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.