May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Who's Online Now
5 members (claydog, Kip, Ducks Rx, Jimmy W, Guy Ave), 316 guests, and 6 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,522
Posts545,772
Members14,419
Most Online1,344
Apr 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: Jimmy W
I have never heard that Andy actually stole anything from anyone. All I ever heard was that he went under and went out of business. If everyone gets their guns back and eventually he reemburses the money that was sent as deposits, I would just think that he went under. But, I have never heard any real proof that he actually stole anything. I would hope that would eventually he will straighten everything out. Has anyone heard that he filed for bankruptcy? Please keep us posted should you guys hear anything. Thanks.

Jimmy W,
are you aware of anyone getting their deposit money back? If so how,I have a friend who sent him a Mod 12,he called with an estimate-never even opened the box,which my friend sent.After more than a year and the additional fees(for shipping it back(in the same UNOPENED BOX) from the dealer who now has them)he would certainly like to know.

Last edited by Dave K; 11/05/07 01:58 PM.

Hillary For Prison 2018

My experience with Andy. I sent him a gun. Sometime later I spoke with him about the work I wanted done. He told me he had examined my gun and we agred on the work. Andy told me he had to have a deposit before he would start work. I gave him my Credit Card info and he put a charge on the card. When I got my gun back 16 months later it was still in the original packaging. Draw your own conclusions.

Sidelock
Sidelock

I just finished a 21 for a client that was returned from Andy. However, the $500. deposite wasn't returned with gun or mention made of it. Seems no body knows how to get in touch with him. Ken

Ken Hurst
910-221-5288

Originally Posted By: Jimmy W
This is what I still don't understand. I still never heard in what way he was dishonest. Please explain.

You will last about 30 seconds on the streets

Jimmy W Online Content OP
Sidelock
OP Online Content
Sidelock

Wow. Sorry, I never heard exactly what had all happened. All I heard was bits and pieces. Hope he gets everything straightened out. Thanks for the info. (And thanks for your input there Buzzbee. I am sure people swat little buzzbees out on the street, right?)

Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.