March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Who's Online Now
7 members (Hammergun, Ian Forrester, dukxdog, Don Zahringer, 2 invisible), 780 guests, and 4 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,374
Posts544,010
Members14,391
Most Online1,131
Jan 21st, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
gunut Offline OP
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

I have a Voere 2165 30:06 rfle [Jaeger Sport importer] that I would like to order a QD Voere scope base for..All I could find when I purchased the gun in the early 90s was one in the raw and Gander Mt didnt do the best job of machineing and finishing it. So Id like to order one from the factory...would also like to order a extra detachable 2 round magazine..

They have the items on their web site but dont give any ordering instructions...I tried E-Mailing them about priceing and shipping but everything got messed up in interpretation...They give a list of dealers but none in the U S..

Any Ideas on how to go about this, if even possible??

Thanks

gunut
Sidelock
Sidelock

You might try and post on the nitro express board as it seems to have a more international crowd.Maybe someone there could help.

http://forums.nitroexpress.com/ubbthreads.php?Cat=

Hillary For Prison 2018
Sidelock
Sidelock

Why bother going to that site full of little Englishmen (New Zelanders, Australians,.....)? This link plus the fact NECG imports some components made by them is about the best they're likely to do.
Look G, I had a wonderful German medium-bore rifle I wanted to buy 30mm mounts for, so I feel your pain. I found ERA set at price of CZ550 rifle with rings. I unloaded that .375 to bright-eyed American of German descent bought new CZ550 with mounts + extra 30mm set + new Kahles 'Helia' scope and had enough money left to buy ample supply of 9.3x62 ammo from Able's. The fist shipment is scheduled to arrive today via UPS ground. It's up to you, but I would do some brainstorming.
You know, sometimes there's nothing like a NEW classic lookin' rifle for which parts and components are readily available, and the CZ 550 'Mannlicher' 9,3x62 is the best blend of power vs. gun size/wt in CZ litter.

Sidelock
Sidelock

For the scope mounts, give NECG ( http://www.newenglandcustomgun.com/ ) a call. They list EAW mounts for Voere rifles, and while EAWs are not inexpensive, they are excellent.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Gee, take a look at them $200 rings I will just stick with my $42 CZ 30mms. Those EAWs are very "Weidmannsheilish" with entirely toooo maaany scrrrews und bolts.
Well, at least G is blessed by having rifle in caliber with only moderate amount of recoil.

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.