April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Who's Online Now
7 members (CJF, Jimmy W, R. Glenz, Hugh Lomas, Hammergun, 1 invisible), 1,268 guests, and 4 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,469
Posts545,143
Members14,409
Most Online1,319
Apr 27th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
Sidelock
Sidelock

Quote:
Victorian era double rifles and drillings

Oh, Man!
I have to say commy were smarter here. They confiscated good guns from ordinary people and gave these guns to commy bosses.

My friend' grandpa got pair of best English guns and when the war has began he been forced to put his guns to militia (police) and been promissed he'd get his guns back after the war.
After the war he went to the police again to take his guns back, but officer told him, Sorry, it was terrible war and your guns disappered. Plz, take 2 other guns (not the best of cause).
In several years he been invited for the hunting with some commy boses and recognized one of his English guns in hands of one boss.

Geno.
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

I was just kidding Geno. Sad to hear about your friends Gpa's guns. I hope we don't soon have to do the same.

Sidelock
Sidelock

This is some backwater African Country where guns aren't necessary since the citizens are very efficient in dispatching each other by hacking with machetes. The point being made by some left wing government here is if we could just get rid of all those nasty guns everyone would become friends and sit around campfires singing Cumbyya and exchanging hugs well; at least until the machetes came out.
Oh and I will add after reviewing the story; another "gun free" zone. IMO: That's that same thing as issuing licenses to kill.
Oh and Lowell IT'S A RIGHT! At least here in the USA. I don't know where you live but I fully expect the Supreme Court to affirm the fact the owning firearms is an individual right sometime this year.
"Number of groups"? That's called profiling here and is illegal and unless someone has a criminal or mental health record they are legally within their rights to own firearms.
Jim

Last edited by italiansxs; 03/28/08 09:24 PM.

The 2nd Amendment IS an unalienable right.
Sidelock
Sidelock

Burn baby - burn.
Imho, not everyone has the right to be armed!
I can think of a number of groups that I would like to see disarmed.
...and whats next, African AIDs patients at the stake - why not, just as deadly eh! Its nature's way ol'boy.

Last edited by Lowell Glenthorne; 03/28/08 07:58 PM.
eeb Offline
Sidelock
Sidelock

All of you guys are wrong. Don't you recognize the District of Columbia Chief of Police?

tw Offline
Sidelock
Sidelock

I think this may be the link to the story ..

http://www.daylife.com/photo/0dGuaIo4BUaEN

Sidelock
Sidelock

I am also reasonably sure the pile was picked over before the fire. Thirty yrs. ago a local gunsmith/gunshop owner told me the guns on his racks were all junk and then showed me his personal collection. All heavily engraved doubles, drillings, veirlings, cape guns etc. He told me he was an armorer in the German army in WWII. Part of his job was to crush the bbls. and receivers of guns that the Nazis' confiscated from the towns they conquered, and then the scrap was sent back to be made into tanks and U-boats. He said he crushed a lot of real good guns, but the really really nice one were stashed and smuggled to the U.S. after the war when he moved here. Unbeleivable stuff, and probably rusting away now as even then there was fine dry rust forming on many of them, and it would keep a guy busy for a year to clean and oil them. The guy was an absolute nut and trips to his shop were always entertaining...like the time a 5 yr. old kid got away from his Dad and found a loaded Mauser machine pistol behind the counter and was waving it around at the customers. Memories.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: tw
I think this may be the link to the story ..

http://www.daylife.com/photo/0dGuaIo4BUaEN

Yes I believe you are right.

Sidelock
Sidelock

I can see a couple of Purdeys and H & H. Only one Boss!
What a shame.
It reminds me of the communists burning all books that were not into their ideology.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Equality of all "men" is a stupid bedtime story....perhaps at the time when one of them lucky speramtozoans fertalizes that ovum....and even at that time it's debatable.

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.