May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Who's Online Now
6 members (Lawrence Kotchek, AaronN, Birdog, graybeardtmm3, NCTarheel, SKB), 342 guests, and 5 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,496
Posts545,381
Members14,410
Most Online1,344
Apr 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
Sidelock
Sidelock

Ditto. Dick_dup1!

dogon Offline OP
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

Bobby, I would be happy if I were you too. You got the first RBL that I know of delivered to you in July or August. You have a very low serial # as I recall. You ordered on 9-21-05 Shootingstar ordered his the same day as you and is just now getting the call about his being ready to ship. I wonder how many serial #'s will be between yours and his?

This is what people are getting upset about. We all put faith in Galazans with our money and most of those posting now were at the party early in the process. I for one am disappointed to see guns being delivered that were ordered day's/weeks after I placed my order.

I have always tried to be nice and friendly when talking to anyone at CSMC. Most everyone I have talked with has returned the same to me. I just don't care for the part about getting smoke blown up my back side everytime I talk to them and know nothing more after the conversation than before I called. I called shortly after the one year mark for my order. I asked for Carol H. she was busy so I asked to speak with Lou. I told Lou what I was calling about and asked about my order. This is as close as I can qoute him on his response " I don't have anything to do with the RBL, you will need to talk to the person that handles them, if you have a Sept. order call back in a week you may be pleasantly surprised" That was 9-29-06 I waited until 10-20-06 to call again after seeing guns delivered that were ordered after mine and all I could find out was that it's in the shop. More than anything I'm just venting but if Carol had not told me my gun is in process, I probably would have cancelled my order and moved on. I feel for the guy's with the deposits.

It's going to be a long,long wait!

Sidelock
Sidelock

Is it not the case that the guns are produced in batch mode, i.e., concentrating on a certain configuration which would tend to produce delivery without regard to precedence of orders? I have no horse in this race but, as an unregenerate bottom feeder, I am waiting for someone to toss his/hers on the consignment rack.

jack

Sidelock
Sidelock

Not a bad idea, but all the time, suffering and pain will add to the rack tag. They are priced about right and not a nickel more.

Unless they have sold there are two offers for RBLs on the "for sale" part of this site - one has been delivered and the other is in line a few months to go. I haven't studied it much but I didn't see any attempt to price gouge or anything. BUt, the reason I am posting is that I ordered in Late December. I wonder when my RBL will be delivered? I am not upset in the least at this point as Lou told me when I ordered that it would be a bit over a year for delivery. Well, it appears to me that they are starting to be delivered in larger numbers so perhaps they will meet that time? I guess I was lucky in that I didn't have any opening day hunting trip ideas in mind or anything for mine. Really excited about it, though! I was REALLY pumped when I finally made the decision to order and it really hasn't decreased much. Standing by. Looking forward to see more pictures!

Stever

I'm still keeping the faith, but I agree with dogon, the hard part is seeing my precise configuration of gun delivered to people who ordered in October, when mine has an order date of late Sept. I paid-in-full, they PIF. I ordered mine two to three weeks before they did, yet they get the gun, and I'm still sitting. This, I do not understand. I wouldn't mind so much if this had been a six month wait, but at well over one year, it's getting to be upsetting.

Originally Posted By: JayCee
I know I may get clobbered with this comment, but you have ordered a mass produced
gun and expect to be treated as if you ordered a bespoke English double.

Be patient is what I say.

JC(AL)

No, you got it all wrong. I expected to be treated like I paid in full for a gun.

[quote=Dick_dup1
I guess I'm a csmc a$$-kisser! [/quote]

I guess I agree

FWIW,Yesterday I emailed CSMC about my 10-7-05 RBL PIF order and politely said if I would not receive my order within the next thirty days I would like them to refund my CC acount for the full amount and I got a very fast reply saying my gun was being worked on at this time and it would be shipped well in advance of my requested time line. We shall see!

Sidelock
Sidelock

What happened to all of the excitement about getting in on the ground floor, investing in an American gunmaker's future, buying American, ..........?

Yes, CSM's communication has been poorly handled. I think a dedicated planning effort for communications would have paid dividends to CSM for years if it (RBL) was well handled. And I also think CSM is not out of the woods in reputation damage, by a long shot. This bbs is likely but a small sampling of RBL customers and their feedback. I'm seeing quite a bit of disgruntled customers in just the small sampling of RBL customers on this bbs. They need to do something about that now.

Hang in there, guys. It's still the same dream.

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.