First, congratulations on your first post on this, the best double gun forum on the internet. I've been around this board for about eight years and Jim Legg has been one of the mainstays since before I arrived. I've heard infrequent critisisms of Jim, primarily of his belief WD-40 is not harmfull to a gun. Pretty heady stuff, no? Other than his dastardly comments in favor of WD-40, he's proven repeatedly his knowledge of double guns and shared this knowledge freely. He's one of those I respect and would enjoy meeting.

One thing I've learned from reading these boards is when someone shows up and attempts to destroy a man's reputation, especially on his first post, there usually is no credibility to the claims of "...he done me wrong!"

I'll be waiting for Jim's response. While you're waiting for the same, why don't you find a fifth grader to teach you how to construct and punctuate a sentence? It doesn't help your case if the reader must go over your post several times to try and understand just what it is you're upset about.

Last edited by Cary; 08/15/08 03:54 PM.