Believe you me, if I ever list another gun for sale here, MY terms will leave no wiggle room for "hopeful" interpretation to wit:

FS: 10-owner klunquer, spent more time on show tables than it did in the field, about yea long and yea heavy, stock cranked down to a faretheewell (Gramps knew how to make a long face!), shiny where it ain't pitted, blued where it ain't worn off, smooth where it ain't dented, fully functional as a door prop, not real pretty but it is old, may be one of the thousands of I believe there were only two ever made, eminently eligible for de-encrustation. Always kept safed in a burlap bag between the joists. Additional aerial photographs available. What you see is what you get except for the house slippers. All offers local or extra-planetary, before, during or after this multi-listed auction considered so winning bidder(s) need not entertain unrealistic expectations. 3-day inspection and right of return beginning I'll tell you when later, (some) money back no questions asked; restocking fee 25% of sale price or 50% whichever is higher and dependent on how much ruckus you want to make. Address: Wabbit, The Burrow (next door to The Veggies).

jack