When the post about Jim being crook recived fifty more post than the passing of one of our dearest friends Bill Wize the new pattern was clear.Its seem about fifty percent of those posting for OWLEYES have left or just sneek peeks at the forum hopeing for its return to the old days of polite information and shareing of knowledge.Sure there have always been the tuff folks but we loved them,Herr Klunkermiester,Ol,Lighting,Wanko the Sane.All thats left from the first forum Texas shoot is John and Frank out of about fifteen shooters. The EEIOEIEIO group lead by Greg Taggart the Aggie seems defunk ecept for Walt holding it together.The passion of folks like John Mann trying to bring back a new gun equal to the Lindner Daly. I know a couple of Mikes that were here for a long time whos new babies we gave prase to should be ten or eleven by now. Wonder how Slate is fairing in the north country,getting ready for ducks to be sure.Don't hear from Capt Dan much and Bunker is gone along with all their Japan gun knowledge,we do still have Larry to help some thank God.To all you old timmers that have been able to hang in here God Bless and yes even you Bill S who I know it bothers some but you have to admit I've cut back.Big thanks to Dave for keeping this beast alive even though the outcome has changed some from the vision.