Chuckarman-

This is indeed in the works.
So far, there's been conversation with the US importer of the manufacturer's goods, a suggested price point was given, some basic details were left with the importer, and the importer has sent a bid request to the manufacturer.

The importer, Graf&Sons, notes that there is going to be a minimum 8 month lead time on this in that the manufacturer won't start a production run until some time around January-February of 2007.
When he gets the bid from the manufacturer, he'll get back to me with a relatively firm price and a better sense of how soon we can expect product.
From there I figure we can pick a color (or mabye more than one, I just don't know right now) and length.
At that time we can arrange some kind of payment plan, either among us or with the importer, once we know exactly what the cost will be.

If anyone else has a different source for 16b paper hulls, I'm still interested in hearing about it. From my experience, it's usually good to have more than one vendor to choose from.

If it comes down to us all having to arrange our funds in one place, then pay the importer all at once, I'm perfectly fine with someone else handling the administration of payment on this deal.
Any takers there?

--Tinker