I have a "tournament skeet" grade, as marked on the floor plate, 20 ga. 2 barrel set. It has a 26" ws1/ws2 barrel and a 30" IM/Full barrel. It was originally a straight stock with a BT forearm. Unfortunately some one had replaced the pad with an old white line pad. I re-stocked the gun to get it shootable for me, but kept the old stock in case I wanted to put it back on. The gun came in a leather flat case with the purchasers name embosssed on it. I believe it also has A&F embossed, but would have to pull it out to be sure. When I bought it 3 or 4 years ago, there was also an almost identical set with it, but I could not work a deal on it. I am pretty sure it did not have a grade stamped on the floor plate. It had 26" ws1/ws2 and 28" IM/Full barrels, both 3" marked. I think I remember the sn's being about 30 apart between the sets. It also had the leather flat case with the owners initials. Not the same 3 initials, but the same last initial. The story I got was that they came from a family from the Va. Tidewater area. I wish I had picked it up as well, but as usual not enough money for everything!!

If I can figure out how to post pics, I will put some up.

Bill