A four day "Fall Festival Shoot" at my gun club this week has really been exciting. There was a lot of rain the past two days, but it did clear up today. While working- reloading the traps, I did notice a few unusual things. A young boy, I would guess to be about eight or nine, shooting, what looked like a Pardner 12 gauge and was really kicking some serious -----. The round I watched him shoot he broke 23....... I watched one guy shooting in a very unusual manner. He had his gun canted in a 45* angle. He has been doing this every time he shoots no for the past three days. Probably explains why he doesn't shoot very well....... But the best one by far was the guy who kept loading his gun on the line and then setting it on his toe while he waited for his turn to shoot. When he got done and was signing the scoresheet, one of the guys on his squad jumped him about doing it and told him that he could end up shooting his toe off. His reply was, "That would be pretty much impossible. I already done that once before". HA!! I had to laugh at that one. So much for reporting from the Middletown Sportsmans Club.