Joe, the 32 I have is a very plain gun from an obscure Spanish maker. It also has 28" (or just under) barrels and weighs 5 lb, 12 oz. I believe it is choked mod/full but I would have to look to know for sure. I used it more than any other gun this year for snipe and found it to be very effective when working within realistic ranges. I'm shooting the same half ounce that I shoot in the four-ten but because of the larger diameter and shallower shot column of the 32 combined with a wad with plenty of cushion I believe from an efficiency standpoint its performance is closer to the 28 than the .410. At least in my case that is what I have found to be true. That might change if larger shot was required because the pattern from the tiny half ounce payload would get thin in a hurry. Fortunately, small shot and thin patterns are fine on a bird as fragile as a snipe. If there is another bird that is easier to kill I've never hunted it.

I have the BP data sheet and the data from their smallbore manual. If I can help you out with any of that or if you are interested in converting a MEC press let me know and I will be happy to help.

Skip