King Brown, Capt. Jim Fender and myself, With the able assistance of Mr JR LaRue will be visiting mr Jim' Julia's later this week. I hope to be able to answer your Parker/Question....Squire Glenthorn, Whilst 'Serving My Queen & Country. in Her Most Britannic Majesty's Army,(And Minister of War,Kristine Mandy Profumo)2nd Batt.Backstreet Irregulars'I found that American'Guns' ( I'll refrain from differentiating between'Gun, Rifle etc.)were the most 'sort over' by The part of the Green Jackets Brigade that were,(at that time)in the Jungles of Malaya,the Forests of the Aberdare's(Kenya)and Belfast N. Ireland.The most sort after in side-arms was the Colt 1911.45auto.Next in Popularity was the Thompson .45ACP.M1& M1A1. The M1 Carbine .30cal.Of which a Total of 2,625,000 were built by Inland div Gen Motors alone) was really popular with "Good Guy & Bad Guys alike. The IRA used them to great aclaim against my Regiment,KRRC.Green Jackets in N Ireland.."Yankee" Shotguns saw 'Stellar Service" in Viet-Nam,I have friends from my days of working with Disabled Veterans from WWII, Korea,& Viet-Nam,who used(with Great effect) Winchester mod 1897s,W. mod 12,Trench Mods.)Remington Mod 870,So, my point being,American 'Guns"are,and have been in the past,"Very Well Thought-of.! My 'Old Man'When rolling through Holland& Belgium with the British Army,(Monty & all That!)Had a "Gun,Submachine,Cal.45 M3 (Grease-Gun)I did'nt hear any of his stories about how well it"Racked-Up" the Many 'Kills he made with it.untill a 'Lunch-Time at the Irongate Pub, with the Purdey Crowd,on my 18th B/Day.He loved that "Yank Grease Gun". I'm sure thet 'Geno', St Petersburg, has seen all the American Firearms that McIntosh & myself had the Opportunity to examine on our 'Clandestine' Visit to the'Artillery Museum' in then Leningrad.Mr Jurij Natsvalandze,Curator, told us of 'Many,Many American Shotguns and Rifles that had been 'Collected' by'His Army' from all overEurope from many years ago!Could this be moreCzars shotguns & Rifles?????I have a Lefever 'C' 12b 30" that was found in S Korea in the 1950s!Mr 'Q' Lefever, has his 'I' on it!!American "GUNS" are well thought of, World Wide.. CC.