I've been bitten twice on the no return policy. Both times the gun has poor pictures and a poorer description. Thus I should have figured things out. However, in my case the fellow fully answered my questions, but lied through his teeth. So in short, unless I see real good pictures I don't bother. That old saying one picture is worth a thousand words is confirmed all the time. Also, I have on more then one occasion sent emails asking something everyone should ask, "What's a phone number I can call you at so we can talk"? If I don't get a response to that I don't bother.

Lastly, I appreciate a sellers dilemma to a degree. I had one guy returned a sxs one time because the fellow didn't like the way it felt??? Nothing wrong with the gun, just didn't feel right. I had the 3 day no questions asked policy and literally was ready to jump off a bridge. That gun was over $2,000.

Talked to another dealer who told me he sold everything as is, because he once had a model 12 returned with parts missing. Turned into "They weren't there" and "Yes they were you a**hole" and he ended up eating the gun.

Lots of stories like the above out there. All that said, I spend a lot of time wheeling and dealing and love it. Your just gonna take on on chin from time to time.

foxes rule