.....Regarding marketing styles, one of our own "Clayws", has established a marketing style on GB that is a real eyecatcher. Most of his auctions are for quality arms (mostly vintage sxs,drillings,rifles) and guns you wonder where he got them. Descriptions and details are accurate and HONEST, photos are outstanding, usually outdoors with added elements of dogs,pheasants,sharptails and beautiful Montana scenery. Most all his auctions are .01 cent starts. I get nervous for him as I'd hate to see him take a beating on the sale. Seems to always make it happen. Clay is not a big player with lots of auctions, but I can always spot his auctions as his thumbnails reveal his classic photo style. I've purchased guns from him with never a thought or question to the integrity of his auctions. Last one was a Dixson and Son with Churchill 25" barrel. Paid a fair price and dearly love the gun. Clay is the real deal. All of us could take a few pointers from these successful marketers. I don't know if I have the buckeyes to give it a penny start. Here's one of Clays listings on GB, 182316273. Randy

RMC