Originally Posted By: StormsGSP
I came across a gun locally that I think must be pretty unique. It books as a: VH- 12ga...

If it "books" as a VH...etc. it seems that you looked up the serial number in the Serialization Blue Book. Why are you withholding this most important vital statistic?

As to a "VH" Skeet Gun with SST, BTFE, 26-inch bbls, and SG...I wish my 1936 Rem./Parker VHE Skeet Gun didn't have the "E" for ejectors. If the un-serial-numbered "VH" is, in fact, a factory standard Skeet Gun without ejectors it would be rare, because the average American always was (and is) charmed by useless bells and whistles, chrome fins on cars, and in today's vernacular: BLING.

It seems to me that the last thing a skeet shooter needs on a purpose-built skeet gun is a delicate, complicated, prone to failure and hard to repair dual-sear spring-loaded-system to distribute spent shells on the ground where somebody has to pick them up, usually the owner if he reloads his own shells. I'm thinking of disabling the ejectors on my 80% original Skeet Gun: Will that make it a VH?

Investigation continues. EDM

EDM