In my state of WA the Democrat/Comm-u-crat controlled legislature passed a law to collect sales tax on firearms transfers so that when buying a firearm that is transfered in from out of state the buyer is supposed to pay tax on the ENTIRE(!)amount of the transaction plus the cost of the transfer fee. In my view this tax is really and truly outrageousand and seems designed to kill firearm purchases and sales. Soap Box time: From my view these Dem bast**ds are all about killing business and taking total control of the economy. Paying a State Tax (9%) plus filing a 1099 on a Firearm sale leaves me with no incentive to buy or sale a firearm what-so-ever. What a croc. I for one hope the Dems are politically destroyed (at all levels) for ignoring the people of this country. I urge everyone to Vote in Novemeber if for no other reason to let the Dems know that the people do have power, do have a voice and do have a means (voting) to make change happen. To quote the former Govoner of AK: "How is that Hopey changey thing working for you?" For me...not so well and since my Democratic Rep ignored the majority and voted with Baaaaaracck (The name echos like a Parots chortle!)the people are going to boot him out of office. November can't come soon enough for me! (With apologies for the rant but my frustrations run deep!)