Originally Posted By: salopian
Ah! did it again. Didn't know a female dog was a swear word.

Let me check this out: A female canine is correctly called a [censored], a male is a dog.

If this gets [censored], it is reminiscent of the Parker website censoring program that disallowed the reference to Dick Baldwin, then director of the ATA Hall of Fame Museum, and well-known author: He became known as **** Baldwin, yet when I tested the system with "dick-head" it was printed as such. Go figure!

In this context, Bob Bitchin is the well-know publisher of the sailing magazine, Latitudes and Attitudes. True!

I just previewed my post: [censored] is censored, Bitchin isn't: So, I guess you can be bitchin' about life and thats OK, but if life is a [censored], you're SOL. Let's see how it treats the anachronistic female canine name of slut, which [censored] replaced in the literature of dogs and hunting in the 1700s... The sex classifications at AKC shows are (or at least were when I was tuned in) "Dog" and "[censored]." Surprisingly we can get away with "butt" when referring to stocks. Investigation continues. EDM

EDM