I've got a set of Brownells and a set of Wheeler Engr. screwdrivers that I'm pretty happy with. I bought a used set of Bonanza that had a couple with broken tips that I had to regrind. The Bonanza set is definitely more brittle and would not be my first choice with a very stubborn screw. I've also reground many common screwdrivers to a hollow ground tip to fit gun screws with mixed results depending on the quality of the steel. If you don't overheat the tip while grinding and draw the temper, retempering shouldn't be necessary. None of mine are of the rosewood handled turnscrew variety you asked about. The other guys who responded are apparently choosing functionality over appearance as well, although it is certainly possible to have both. That could get pretty costly though to have a large selection to cover a variety of different makes of guns. Personally, I'd rather have a utilitarian set of Brownells' and apply the savings to buying another gun.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.