Originally Posted By: Dick Jones otp

As to refusing the NRA ad, I figure NRA isn't politicly correct enough for G&G. I fear that without the efforts of the NRA Garden and Gun would likely be Garden and Golf Club.

Bravo. Well said. I also agree with all who say Garden and Gun is way too light and superficial on the subject of guns, especially considering that "Gun" accounts for 50% of its' title. I've bought and read several issues and was mildly dissapointed. The fact that they refuse to print a paid NRA advertisement is enough to insure that I will not buy another. I can't say I like everything the NRA does but there is no organization that even comes close to their efforts to preserve shooting sports and the Second Amendment. When it comes to endorsing politicians, you must remember they are a single issue organizantion. Endorsements will not be based uopn health care, abortion, free trade, or anything but support for Second Amendment rights. If other issues outweigh that in any particular race, you have the freedom of choice when you enter the voting booth. So far.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.