On Feb. 16 I ordered several items from GALAZAN and paid by credit card.I thought about ordering another item the next day and checked on my account and found the order was marked already shipped and could not be changed. 5 days later it had not arrived and I call their customer service and a young girl told me the order had not been shipped and it would be 5 or 6 days before it went out. On Friday Feb.22 I called to see when it would ship and was told the order shipped Feb. 16, I told the gentleman the story and he said the shipping person left early and to call back Monday. I just called and the very same guy said there was no information on my order...none! He just wouldn't admit anything like, it didn't ship, they didn't receive the order, the items were out, nothing so I cancelled the order. The guy on the phone said he would see what he could do ABOUT GETTING THE CARD REFUNDED,LOL! I have never experienced poorer customer service. Has anyone had any problems with them? I WOULD LIKE TO HEAR IF YOU HAVE.

The Sons of Alvin Linden