Brian:

I charge $35 for most guns. Rifles are more as they go oversized, at least that what UPS bills.

As far as bidders/buyers not fulfilling the sending of funds. This has happened to me too. I always report that to all the websites. Even the ones that they do not contact me on.

Also I have a list that I keep. So I have there name, what they purchased and when and that they did not fulfill there obligations to pay.

I caught one guy trying to buy a gun form me and he stiffed me before. I refused to sell him the gun. He was very taken back. I was able to tell him what gun he stiffed me on before, and when and even gave him his address.

I tell folks for quicker service send a money order or cashiers check, if they are in a hurry, if not allow extra time for a checks.

On checks, they do not always clear in 1 day or so. I got a check that bounced from a guy in texas. It took 10 days for me to be notified that the check was bad. Yes, the checks clear electronically, if they are bad they are hand processed via a person and send back via the post office.

John
Quality Arms

John Boyd
Quality Arms Inc
Houston, TX
713-818-2971