Having bought a gun from you in the past I can tell others here that you are one of the best packers and shippers of guns that I have dealt with on the web. Only a jerk can claim that he can ship it cheaper and better. People too stupid to read and understand clearly written terms are hopeless to deal with. Your shipping rates are fair in my experience. Some people want to screw every seller out of a few dollars like it is a game to them.

Stupid buyers can drive sellers nuts but it works both ways. I had one seller sell me a 10 bore when he clearly listed it as a 12 and claimed to have shot it himself. Or one who questioned why I would expect him to replace the two missing firing pins on a gun he sold to me. He also claimed in the listing to have test fired the gun, must have been a miracle detonation. Or the one who put a gun in a box with about ten sheets of newspaper for wrapping. When it got here it was less than pristine.

Stick to your "guns" and do not lower your standards of how you ship or what you need to charge.

Last edited by KY Jon; 03/16/11 09:33 PM.