Prof.
I list as 39.00 plus sIns based on selling price.
On a few guns, I may say 35.00 plus ins.

But No matter what I get beat up. I just sold a guy a 94 Win, pre 64. terms stated 35.00 plus ins. He won it, emailed that he was sendign payment and then added that he ships those little rifles for 20.00 all the time. When I explained what my boxes cost (new box and sleeve) and packing material, bubbld wrap etc) and that I list with flat rate, he states that I am running a shipping scheme.
I mention that he argeed to my terms when he placed the bid but he still wants to argue. well his rifle shipped and cost 32.70 . I charged him 39.70 (35.00 plus ins) my box and materials 7-8 bucks.) so there is my "scheme". Beleive me, i will be contacting him to inform him that i coukldnt find the 20.00 shipper. It just chaps my a$$. As much as the guys who short me 3-4 bucks when they have the MO made out for payment. they get the total with the payment info. I cant figure that out excpet that they are cheap.
I wish peopel would grasp the concept of when they bid, they agree to the terms. If they dont like them, dont bid or email to see what options there may be.
Just like the guys who want it shipped by UPS. I cl;early state no UPS. aaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!

Brian
LTC, USA Ret.
NRA Patron Member
AHFGCA Life Member
USPSA Life Member