Hi all, very good post and great stories. I've had the same happen to me with selling a gun. Shiiping is not cheap, yet there are those out there who want something for nothing. My story is a guy bought a very nice SxS for a good price. I sent the gun to him, after I got the FFL. He said he would send the check after he accepted the gun. Ok, I tend to trust people, besides, I had his FFL (he was the holder). He got the gun and right away, wanted me to drop the price or pay for the stock to be bent (it shot low for him). I said, send the gun back and he pays the shipping back. He decided to keep it. We agreed on my set price and I said to add the amount we agreed on for shipping. He agreed. I got the check minus the shipping. E-mailed and told him that, thinking he'd say, he forgot and would send another check to cover the shipping. His response was "I thought the price included the shipping". Needless to say, I never got a check for the shipping. So, I got stiffed. I'm sure I'm not the first guy he's pulled this with. Oh well, bad on me, I learned.

All the best!

Greg

Gregory J. Westberg
MSG, USA
Ret