I am certainly sympathetic to what is said here in most transactions. I have never been a seller, only a buyer, so obviously I can be sympathetic to the buyer side.

1.How many times does a seller post such poor pictures, you can't tell any more about it other than the title of the ad.

2 After a couple emails for details, none of value really come forward and of course that includes better pictures. Because they are sorry that their sister has borrowed their good camera and all they have is their cell phone camera.

3. Finally, you want the gun so bad, you call only to leave messages that take days to return. Then, just maybe, they will give details of the gun. But, they will NEVER, EVER, put these details in print like an email, because they can't be cornered without having written documentation.

4 The pristine gun that you can't really see in the pictures and there is no written only verbal description arrives. You find that it was broke through the wrist, glue is plain to see now in person, that the poor pictures couldn't show, and the cheeks of the stock has the bolt passing through it, that they said was a pristine stock as from the factory.

5. Of course in buying the gun, you agreed to the price and happily accepted that price and shipping costs and even asked that it be properly insured to at least cover the costs of the purchase and shipping. Of course ask seller, who the insurance will be made out to. The seller says to him, since he paid for it. If he paid for it, why did I send enough funds to pay for insurance? Am I confused?

6. Gun is delivered. You see all the issues that he would not put in writing. You are not being nit picky, as you know and expect some handling marks, but the pristine gun was described as being as it was when it left the factory! Naturally, you photograph all that happened, since it left the factory. You photograph the box, even before you open it, the wrapping as you unwrap it, the issues that were told by phone only, that are very present even though seller said they weren't. You immediately send an email with pictures and back it all up with a phone call. The seller has chosen now to drop off of the face of the earth. Before he had your money, he would in his good time, at least, contact you. Now, nothing, won't do anything to respond. You can fight it, you can hire an attorney, and you may win. But at what cost do I win what I shouldn't have had to fight with? Call it education, forget it, write it off and if you decide to buy again, you ask in writing all that many sellers here think is redundant. What if I bought, with counterfeit money, after all they sent a counterfeit gun.

7. Yes, I know, never buy a gun that you can't put your hands on before transferring the money. If life was just that simple. Some rare items can't be feasibly bought that way, so you just hope that you are dealing with honest people. You will find out, when your money is gone and so is the seller. I have found many very honest sellers, but it only takes one and then another and soon you are so skeptical, you have no idea why you even deal with any gun seller long distance.