italiansxs:

Jim, first off I am not the one who called FFL holders stupid and ignorant. I merely defended those who choose to do business as they see fit. And I stand by that. It is their license and business to protect. If they choose not to ship to an 03 C&R holder, right or wrong so be it.

Second, I never said that I knew of any 01 FFL holders that got into trouble shipping to an 03 C&R. So why should I provide an example? Why would they be in trouble anyway?

Yes, I do know of plenty of people who got into trouble based on their own interpretation of firearms law. That's a fact. Sorry if I confused anyone by their misinterpretation of what I said. And yes, there is a big misconception by some that a C&R license is a license to deal for profit. It is not.

And finally, I never accused Dave K of anything other than being rude.

So, my total point being, if you don't like the way a certain FFL runs his show, find another one and be happy. No need to call them "stupid", "ignorant", "lazy" or "greedy." In other words, don't be critical of a man's trade unless you walked a mile in his shoes.