Michael: Now that I have a moment. First I spoke to one of the associate curators and she informed me that no weapon may be handled except by accredited researchers,educators,and recognized authors (you) and only by appointment during set periods of the year. Second, information concerning donators and their donations are kept private so no information on Judge Anderson may be released by the BBHC on any donation other than what is on the card in the display. The rifle you are interested in now resides in the William Ruger Room of Fine Gun Engraving at the far end next to the entrance of the Olin/Winchester Room. The rifle is in a case with other rifles and shotguns donated by the Greibel family in honor of their father The card states the rifle was built at G&H and engraved by Arnold Greibel.It may be of interest to note that this beautiful rifle has a standard G.I. Sight Cover on the front sight. It has a long register (150) Lyman 48s on it. The floorplate appeared at the angle I took the photo to have 100% engraved coverage on it. Hope this helps! warmest Regards Jerry