Basically, this fact UIM mentions informed my thoughts: I've been looking at ALL doubles, sidelocks and boxlocks, on online dealers sites and/or individual sellers f or many years and the asking prices just DO NOT reflect what the Cabelas clerk and much of you are reporting. Some of them apparently do get sold but many others just sit there with no indication that the dealer will give them a "specially reduced" ticket. I just don't know what to believe.

A little more than a year ago I was half-planning to pull all my invested money, everything, out of the market. And yet I MADE some very good dough in the year + since.

Something in the back of my head STILL tells me to pull out, but time goes by and the quarterly statements are GOOD.

And yet I'm still convinced this country is going to hell in a handbasket, but economically I remain essentially inert.

I'm disabled and my wife got laid off a couple weeks ago. Am I worried? NO! YES! NO! YES! Depends on what time of day you ask me.

If there is a financial swami out there please flick a crumb of "sound thinking" with "guaranteed outcome" my way.