Yeah it's getting off the original topic but I feel it has steered to something equally important. I live in a very rural area where most kids have been around firearms but I still have had the opportunity to take a few under priveledged kids under my wing. One kid in particular will always stand out in my mind. This poor kid was only 12 years old when his father had both kidneys fail so he was on dialysis. Somehow with all of his Dad's medical bills the parents afforded a little .410 for the kid. I took him out to my range and started pitching arial targets. The kid was a horrible shot until I figured out that he didn't lead enough. Using my fingers I showed him about an inch and told him if it was going up at that range to shoot that much farther up. Same with side shots. I'll never forget the grin on the kids face when he busted his first target. The kid eventually went to college and took up law enforcement where he outshot all of his classmates. I've even pitched rolling hubcaps on the ground for kids to shoot. I call that one the running rabbit game to kids. I'll do almost anything for a kid who wants to learn shooting.

Practice safe eating. Always use a condiment.