Wet...I am at the Vintage Cup. It has rained nearly all day today (Friday). There was a bit of shooting and I did manage to put in my typical middle-of-the-road performance on the stalking rifle range today. (During the only 2 hours it didn't rain.)

I hope to shoot the clays coiurse in the morning.....we shall see. So far show is what I would describe as uneventful. Some foot traffic not as many vendors but still some nice guns and nice people to hang out with for a few days.

A big shout out and kudos to Marty Sands....He brought this stellar 16 bore Sauer double rifle to the show. It's a hammer gun and has full game scene engraving on it...including a traditional German Werewolf! Aside from the way cool factor the gun is deadly (at least in Marty's hands.) Watching him nail the targets in the stalking rifle event made me very envious!

And a big thank you to the Wunrow's with their hospitality RV and the fabulous snow goose sausages that they provided along with the multitude of beverages!

Hopefully tomorrow will bring better skys.

Dave Weber
doublegunshop.com
DoubleGun Evangelist
In Charge But Not Responsible