Brian, yes you are missing something. I'll take the time to explain because I think you are sincere.

I didn't tell the gentleman from Kentucky that I was going to keep the guns but that he should pay for a new buttstock on the Lefever and to have the Parker receiver filed, polished, engraved and refinished. I just want him to take the guns back and refund what I paid for the guns. And I have pictures showing the guns are flagrantly misrepresented. All Ron has is a lot of hot air and his wife's word.

Would have done the same for Ron. Taken the case back and refunded his $295 (at least that, more if his story had panned out). But from the outset, he stated he was going to keep the case, he just wanted me to pay to restore it. I couldn't relate to that, sorry. And Ron didn't send me any evidence (in the absence of the case itself, some pics would have worked fine). I don't pay for restoration of used items...you either send it back and get your money back, or you keep it and get on with life. The restoration thing is a minefield.

Homeless Joe, you are a courageous man! A fellow maverick perhaps? I appreciate the feedback, some of my stuff was photo'd some time ago when my digital camera was kinda basic. Now I have a better one so the more recent stuff is much better. You are welcome to visit with me anytime. Hey, you can have the $50 Ron Vella didn't want. (Same goes for any poster on this thread, just to show I treat everyone the same, on any purchase of $295 or over, that's what Ron paid for his case). Call it the Ron Vella special discount! Ron Vella, ironically, does NOT qualify for the Ron Vella special discount. Too late for that.

Last edited by doublegunhq; 02/10/07 11:56 PM.

doublegunhq.com
Fine English, American and German Double Shotguns and Rifles