OK, guys, here she is. My Ziegenhahn und Sohn 16 Gauge SxS with 28 in barrels, English Grip, Trigger Plate action with Double Triggers, choked Mod and Full to hunt Pheasants, Sharptails and Huns on the Great Plains, false sideplates with custom engraving, weighing at at 6.28 pounds. The gun looks great and feels great. It mounts a little higher on my cheek than my O/Us, I think for a rising Pheasant, kind of like a Trap gun. I haven't measured the actual DAC and DAH yet, will do that and take more pics when I get time. The triggers and long bottom trigger tang were Blued, which I didn't ecpect, but I really like the contrast between the blueing and the Silver finish of the receiver. More pics with Macro soon.

The Italian case needs a minor adjustment; the snap cap holder needs about 2mm's cut off so the gun slips in and out easily; right now it is too tight a fit. Minor issue that can be resolved easily. The "primer" in the Snap Cap is spring loaded so it gives a little when the firing pins strike it.
Total time from order to receipt was 22 months, but I made it clear I was in no hurry. Jens could have done it in 18 mos if required. However, the bird hunting over here in Germany is less than optimal and everything is expensive (gas, hotels, etc). So this Fall, my GSP and I should be bustin' birds in the good ol' USA!

Last edited by No Dak Scotty; 02/11/12 07:07 AM.

Scotty