In a recent post, Tony let us know that he had been advised by the doctors that there was nothing else they could do; although one would never know this bad news affected his outlook or attitude, as he continued posting pics of projects underway and enthusiastically describing events in which he was presently involved. I never knew, or met Tony personally, but I always enjoyed and looked forward to his informative posts; and especially the always positive nature of those posts. In my mind Tony was one of those rare individuals with a natural charm and personally that appealed to everyone; and as I reflect on what seems to us as an untimely passing, I recall these words that we've all heard at some point in our own lives; it matters not how long a man may live on this earth, but rather what a man does with his life while he is here. It seems that Tony was a blessing to everyone who knew or met him; and even to those of us who did not have that privilege, but were still inspired by his example. Let us all strive to emulate Tony's positive example; and may God bless and comfort his family as they adjust to his loss.