I have just finished reading and proofing Tony's new hard book for Marie and I have advised her that the book is error free and is of good quality.

The color pictures are wonderful and are up to Tony's standards as he was a masterful photographer as you all know.

The book is 8 1/2 X 11.0, 188 pages hard bound. the hard bound book has all the same information and pictures as the ebook version. It is printed by and shipped from Lulu Enterprises, Inc. Raleigh, North Carolina, U.S.A. --lulu.com

I do not know the finalized price offering and Marie will work that out and open the window for people who wish to purchase this book. Tony's website, vintageshotgun.com links to lulu's website, lulu.com, for ordering and shipping requests, i.e. standard, expedited or snail mail and prices the shipping accordingly depending on the country of destination. Tony's website now shows $75.00 + shipping for the hard cover book and coming soon.

It is a wonderful book with lot's of "hands on" experience spelled out for gun lover's everywhere.

Here are a few pictures of the actual book for your viewing, sorry my photography is not up to Tony's standards.

All proceeds go to Tony's family for his children's education trust.

Best Regards,

Doug